|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Check out Breezer's new line of XC/Trail full-suspension 29'er bikes, the Supercell!
Want a bike that can outclimb hardtails and descend with the conviction of an all-mountain machine? Meet the Supercell 120mm of revolutionary MLink Suspension atop 29in wheels that combined with Joe Breeze XC/Trail geometry provide a snappy, super-fun ride. From 24-hour and marathon racing to all-day singletrack adventures with your crew, uphill and downhill, Supercell is an amazingly efficient full-suspension bike, a do-it-all machine. If you could have just one off-road bike, Supercell would be it.
Named after the mother of all thunder and lightning storms, Supercell features 29" wheels and 120mm of our patented new full-suspension technology, MLink™.
Designed by Joe Breeze and the kinematic engineers at Sotto Group, MLink™ stands for mid link, the critical central pivot location on the chainstay.
Take a look at what the SuperCell Pro brings to the table
• Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Custom-Butted 6066 Aluminum Frame
• RockShox Monarch R Rear Shock w/,120mm Travel
• Rock Shox Recon Silver 29 Front Shock w/ 1.5in Taper Steerer, PushLoc Remote, 15mm Maxle, 120mm Travel
• WTB STP i23 TCS 29in Tubeless Ready Rims
• Shimano Drivetrain
• Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Race Face Low Riser Handlebars
Click on the links at the bottom of this page for all the info on these bikes that you could possibly want.
Be sure to check out all the models in the SuperCell Family. Besides this SuperCell Expert, there is also the SuperCell Team, SuperCell LTD & the SuperCell Pro.
Since Joe Breeze built the first modern mountain bike in 1977, Breezer's legendary mountain bike designs have been known for great handling, light weight, and cutting edge Joe Breeze innovations.
Joe Breeze lives and rides in the bicycling paradise of Fairfax, California. Nestled beneath Mount Tamalpais, this little town is known as the birthplace of mountain biking and the home of the Repack Downhill. With miles of world-class single track, it is also an ideal setting for Breezer product testing.
For Joe, product testing breeds innovation, and for 2016, Breezer's legendary mountain bikes see significant improvements through the entire line: D'Fusion tubing and 142x12 E-Thru dropouts - Joe Breeze always keeping Tubing the Star of the Show!
Take a look at the spec's for this bike. Follow the link at the bottom of the page for even more info from Breezer. After you've done all that... what could stop you from owning one?
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
• Riders from 5'0" to 5'6" Usually Ride SM
• Riders from 5'6" to 5'10" Usually Ride MED
• Riders from 5'10" to 6'2" Usually Ride LG
• Riders from 6'2" & Up Usually Ride XL
(Sizing is personal so, depending on your preferences and type of riding you may prefer a larger or smaller size.)
- Main Frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Custom-Butted 6066 Aluminum, Tapered Head Tube, BB92 Press-Fit Bottom Bracket, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivots
- Rear Triangle: Breezer MLink Suspension Sysytem, D’Fusion Asymmetrical Chainstays, 142 x 12 E-Thru Dropouts, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivots with Rock Shox Monarch R, 120mm Travel Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver 29, 1.5in Taper Steerer, PushLoc Remote, 15mm Maxle, 120mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore 10-Speed, 2-Piece Design, 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB92 press-fit Bearing System
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore 10-Speed, Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano SLX 10-Speed, SGS, Shadow Plus Design
- Shifters: Shimano Deore 20-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-50 10-Speed, 11/36
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano Deore, 32H 15mm Thru-Axle, CenterLock Front / Shimano Deore 32H CenterLock Rear
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS 29in Rims (Tubeless-Ready)
- Tires: WTB Trailboss 29x2.25 Comp
- Brake Set: Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in-1 1/2in, Fully Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 7.8mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: Race Face Ride Low Riser, 31.8, 10mm Rise, 5° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 600 Lock-On
- Stem: Race Face Ride, 3D-Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 6° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Volt, Satin Steel Rail
- Seat Post: RaceFace Ride, 6061 Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Colors: Satin Gray w/ Red (as shown)
- Sizes: SM (17in), MED (18.5in), LG (19.5in), XL 21in)
Check here for more information on this bike