|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The New Breezer Storm 29 Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles !
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $524.00. The MAP is $499.00
Since Joe Breeze built the first modern mountain bike in 1977, Breezer's legendary mountain bike designs have been known for great handling, light weight, and cutting edge Joe Breeze innovations.
Joe Breeze lives and rides in the bicycling paradise of Fairfax, California. Nestled beneath Mount Tamalpais, this little town is known as the birthplace of mountain biking and the home of the Repack Downhill. With miles of world-class single track, it is also an ideal setting for Breezer product testing.
For Joe, product testing breeds innovation and Breezer's legendary mountain bikes see significant improvements through the entire line: D'Fusion tubing, Apex Disc Mounts, and Breeze-In dropouts - Joe Breeze always keeping Tubing the Star of the Show!
The legendary Breezer brand continues its tradition of quality, accessibility, and innovation. Breezer's Storm series is a sterling example. The Breezer Storm 29 Mountain Bike is a hardtail with an impressive resume of specs and trail-ready components that promise to deliver a full-blast off-road experience to riders ranging from casual to die-hard trail lovers...and the 29" wheel size means better obstacle clearing, better handling, and greater efficiency.
The Storm's hydroformed aluminum frame uses tube technology that allows shapers to beef up the tubing in high-stress areas, and thin it out in areas that don't take so much abuse. The result is a frame that is lightweight, but is also strong enough to handle all the challenges a trail can dish out. On the front is a SR Suntour XCT 29 fork 29 with 100mm of travel to absorb trail obstacles like ruts, roots, rocks, and logs. 100mm of travel also gives the rider all kinds of control when descending down uneven terrain, keeping steering smooth and responsive, and keeping the tire on the ground where it can guide the bike.
A Shimano drivetrain is the industry standard for reliable, smooth, and low-maintenance shifting, and is designed to perform even under the extreme torque that sometimes exists when you need to shift most, on steep inclines. A 21-speed drivetrain gives the rider all kinds of options for accelerating, climbing, or gaining race-winning top speeds. With a host of lightweight forged aluminum alloy components by Oval including bars, stem, and seatpost, plus Vera Terra rims and Tektro disc brakes for excellent and safe slowing/stopping power, the Storm 29 covers all the bases for more-than-legitimate extreme off-road performance that will last season over season.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Custom-Butted Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube
- Rear Triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Aluminum, Breeze-In Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, QR, 100mm Travel
- Crank Set: Vuelta, alloy, 42-34-24T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: VP, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 7-Speed 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 7-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 7-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Tourney freewheel, 14-34T, 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC 7-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-20 front / DC-31 rear disc
- Rims: Vera Terra SPD16, 32H
- Tires: Vera Eos, 29x2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41, 2-finger brake/shifter combo
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in, Fully Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 9mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts, 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 0mm Rise, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 200
- Stem: Oval Concepts, Forged Aluminum, 31.8, 10°
- Saddle: WTB Volt, Satin Steel Rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Colors: Gloss Red Orange w/ Black, Gloss Black w/ Copper (as shown)
- Sizes: XS (15in), S (17in), M (18.5in), L (19.5in), XL (21in)