|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Dawes Sheila Pro is perfect for that next charity ride, sport tri or even stylish commuting.
It boasts a handbuilt advanced engineered and lightweight Altair 1 aluminum compact frame to save on weight. You'll have plenty of gears with the 24sp Shimano 2300/Sora drivetrain. giving you some of the cutting edge tech of the diva-level Shimano parts without biting your pocketbook.
The Sheila Pro brings you whats important. Versatile, Comfort, Performance and Safety!
Performance: Advanced Carbon Fiber Fork engineered for top performance and control. Carbon forks are standard on all pro level bikes and absorb quite a bit of road buzz for a more comfy ride.
Comfort: Set the Adjustable stem for a comfortable upright position or go low and fast. The women's anatomical saddle helps not on the other end.
Versatile: Grab your groceries or commute in style! Add a rear rack and bolt it on to the mounting points and you're ready to bring anything you need with you. The triple cranks & wide rear cluster give you a high gear for cruising and a low gear for flattening hills.
Safety: Your Sheila Pro has brake levers that are right there with the shifting system at the bars. Shifting and braking in one place.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com!
Dawes Fit* System
Simply choose the bike size that is indicated by your height
Most riders from 4'10" to 5'2" choose the 42c with a standover height of 28in
Most riders from 5'3" to 5'5" choose the 46c with a standover height of 30in
Most riders from 5'6" to 5'9" choose the 50c with a standover height of 32in
Then simply adjust the stem, seat height to your liking and ride happy.
- Main Frame: Precision Handmade Dawes Altair 1 Compact Aluminum
- Rear Triangle: Dawes Altair 1 Aluminum w/ Curved SeatStay
- Fork: Dawes Carbon Fiber Aero Road w/ Alloy Steerer
- Crank Set: Dawes Forged Aluminum Road 30/42/52
- Bottom Bracket: Semi Cartridge Bearing ST
- Pedals: Flat Road Pedals (no clips)
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-2303 for Triple
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora RD-3400GS
- Shifters: Shimano ST-2300/2303 Triple (shifters integrated into brake levers)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 11/23 8sp (24 total speeds)
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: JT Alloy w/ /QR Aluminum Alloy
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex DA14 DoubleWall Alloy w/CNC SideWall, 700c
- Tires: Kenda K-152, 700 x 25
- Brake Set: RC469 Alloy Road
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-2300/2303
- Headset: VP-A71 W/M-1D
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Road
- Tape / Grip: Custom Cork Wrap
- Stem: Dawes Adjustable Road Aluminum (0 to 60 deg), Removable Clamp for Handlebar
- Saddle: Ladies SuperAnatomical w/ ComfortChannel & Cro-Moly Rails
- Seat Post: Dawes Comp Micro Adjust Aluminum
- Seat Clamp: Ultralite Alloy
- Colors: White Whilamena
- Sizes: 42c, 46c, 50c