|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you checked out the Gravity FSX275 LTD?
If not, you should! 27.5's are the newest, hottest thing going right now. The trouble is... you really pay for the privilege of that newness. Well, not necessarily.
Why 27.5 (650B), you may ask?
They are lighter and more nimble than a 29er and roll over obstacles better than a 26er. They fit smaller riders better than the 29er also. The 27.5 mountain bikes will have the best of both worlds. The agility of the 26in wheel and the big wheel experience of the 29er mountain bikes.
The Gravity FSX275 LTD is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $1200.00 and up 27.5 (650B) Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best, far superior to V-Brake systems and more powerful. The FSX275 LTD is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the bikes like the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba; you will love the ride of this Gravity FSX275 LTD bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Take a close look at the frame pictures. This is a beautiful bike!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" Fits most riders 5'6" to 5'9"
17" Fits most riders 5'10" to 6'0"
19" Fits most riders 6'1" to 6'3"
21" Fits most riders 6'2" to 6'5"
(Approx. sizing - your final choice is up to personal preferences.)
- Main Frame: New 27.5 Design, Oversized Bearing CantiBeam Link SinglePivot, Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Alloy w/ Hydroformed Tubes
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Rear Triangle w/ KindShock KS-260 Rear Shock w/ Adjustable Preload
- Fork: Suntour SF14-XCT-HLO-DS w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour CW13-XCT 22/32/42 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT-SQS-113-CBT Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FDM310
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RDM360 Long Cage
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG318 11/32 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity by Formula, Disc w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rims: HJC-DA21S Double Wall, Alloy 650b
- Tires: WTB Wolverine Comp 27.5 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake w/ 160mm Rotor Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano for Disc
- Headset: VP-A71 W/M-1D w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: HL MTB-AL-330TP Alloy Width: 620mm, Rise 30mm, Sweep 6 Degree
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, Threadless Extension: 90mm (15in & 17in), 105nn(19in & 21in) w/ 10 Degree Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V
- Seat Post: Aluminum Mountain 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: OilField Black w/Black Rims, OilField Black w/Red Rims, OilField Black w/Green Rims (Sorry, no pictures of green wheels yet)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in