|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Have you taken a look at the Dawes Roundhouse 2750?
If not, you should! 27.5's are the newest, hottest thing going right now. The trouble is... you really pay for the privilege of that newness. Well, not necessarily.
Why 27.5 (650B), you may ask?
They are lighter and more nimble than a 29er and roll over obstacles better than a 26er. They fit smaller riders better than the 29er also. The 27.5 mountain bikes will have the best of both worlds. The agility of the 26in wheel and the big wheel experience of the 29er mountain bikes.
The Dawes Roundhouse 2750 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $1200.00 and up 27.5 (650B) Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best, far superior to V-Brake systems and more powerful. The Roundhouse 2750 is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Dawes has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the 29er bikes like the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba; you will love the ride of this Dawes Roundhouse 2750 bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Take a close look at the frame pictures. This is a beautiful bike!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
17" Has a standover of 29.0in & fits most riders 5'9" to 5'11"
19" Has a standover of 29.75in & fits most riders 5'11" to 6'1"
21" Has a standover of 30.75in & fits most riders 6'1" to 6'3"
(*Approx. sizing - your final choice is up to personal preferences.)
- Main Frame: Oversized Bearing 4Bar Link Pivot, Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Alloy w/ Hydroformed Downtube
- Rear Triangle: 4Bar Link w/ KS CoilOver Rear Shock w/ Adjustable Preload, Damping & Lockout
- Fork: Suntour SF13-XCT-MLO-DS 27.5in Suspension Fork, Alloy Crown
- Crank Set: Suntour CW9-XCR-T414-BD SQ 22/32/44T 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT-SQS-113-CBT Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio 27sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-950 11/32
- Chain: KMC Z-99
- Front / Rear Hubs: Dawes by Formula Sealed Ball Bearing Disc w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Speed Disc Alloy 650B x 32
- Tires: WTB Wolverine 650B x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano for Disc
- Headset: CaneCreek VP-A42E Sealed Bearing Threadless 1 1/8 in
- Handlebars: Black Finish Aluminum 6061 T6, 620mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: Aluminum Threadless 90mm on 17in, 105mm on 19in & 2in, 10 Degree Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V
- Seat Post: Aluminum Mountain 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: NotWhite (Black), NotBlack (White)
- Sizes: 17in, 19in, 21in