|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Windsor has crafted the perfect entry level road bike. Other makers use low grade steel for frames, Windsor has upped the ante and gone to the next level with their new Kinesis 6061 Series Multishape Engineered Aluminum Tubing.
Handbuilt with precision TIG welds that are lighter and stronger than ever. The same great Windsor ride with lightweight MultiShape, Engineered Aluminum tubing as used on the higher end Windsor which lists for $800.00 and over.
A great entry level road bike at a great price!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
47c fits most cyclists 5'0" to 5'2"
50c fits most cyclists 5'3" to 5'5"
53c fits most cyclists 5'6" to 5'8"
56c fits most cyclists 5'9" to 5'11"
59c fits most cyclists 6'0" to 6'2"
62c fits most cyclists 6'2" to 6'4"
(Approx. sizing - Your final choice is up to personal preferences.
If you are between sizes - Size up for larger bike, down for more aggressive fit)
- Main Frame: Kinesis 6061 Series Multi-Shaped Aluminum, Aero-Shaped Stays
- Fork: Chromoly DuraForte w/ integrated sloping crown
- Crank Set: ProWheel 42/52 DoubleRing Road w/ 170mm alloy arms
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: VP-349A Alloy Road pedals
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A050 Double
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-A070D 14sp
- Shifters: Shimano Index Easy Stem Shift SL-SY20A 14sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 14/28 7sp cassette
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ 7sp
- Spokes: 14G
- Rims: DA14 700c Double Wall Road Alloy
- Tires: Kenda 700x25 K-152
- Brake Set: PowerAlloy side-pull
- Brake Levers: PowerAlloy w/ black rubber hoods
- Handlebars: Alloy
- Stem: Alloy Road Quill
- Saddle: Velo Plush-racing w/ ComfortFit
- Seat Post: Aluminum micro-adjust w/ black finish 300mm
- Colors: British Green, Dark Silver
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c