|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a look at the Dawes Eclipse City.
High end performance and superior comfort without breaking the bank.
The Dawes Eclipse series are built with comfort and speed in mind. The City is the evolution of the series and features an efficient and easy shifting Shimano 21 speed drivetrain. It is available in both a mens & ladies model.
The Eclipse City is perfect for riders looking for a neighborhood bike that can be taken to the corner store or even on a longer weekend ride or charity ride.
SPEED The 700c tires afford more speed than smaller 26" tires. The 21sp Shimano drivetrain means nice efficient shifting with low gears to flatten most any hill.
COMFORT The comfort saddle sorts out road buzz to ensure a comfortable ride, the grips are enhanced with Kraton & Gel for even more plushness, & the mid-width tires are optimized to increase your stability and are super comfy.
Awesome parts spec includes a quality Shimano 21sp drivetrain with Shimano Tourney rear derailleur and Shimano Cranks, plus powerful V-brakes.
Featured in all Eclipse comfort bikes the Advanced Aluminum Frame with reinforced gussetted downtube, sculpted rear dropouts with replaceable rear derailleur hanger, H2O boss. Front and Rear rack mounting points.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
14" Ladies fits most riders 4'10" to 5'5"
16" Ladies fits most riders 5'5" to 5'9"
16" Mens fits most riders 5' 5" to 5'8"
18" Mens fits most riders 5' 8" to 5' 11"
20" Mens fits most riders 5'11" to 6'1"
22" Mens fits most riders 6'1" to 6’4”
(These are rough guidelines, the final choice is up to you. Some prefer a smaller or larger fit.)
- Main Frame: Advanced Aluminum frame, reinforced-gussetted downtube, sculpted rear dropouts with replaceable rear derailleur hanger, H2O boss. Rear rack mounting points.
- Fork: Oval Steel taper blades w/ unicrown
- Crank Set: Shimano Alloy 28/38/48 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge, square taper
- Pedals: WellGo w/ Kraton and Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TZ31
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TX long cage
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS35, Dual Index 21sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 14/34
- Chain: KMC Z51 7sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: JTech Contact Sealed, Caged Ball Bearing mechanism w/ QR front & rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: HJC DA-14 Double Wall, Alloy 700c
- Tires: Kenda 700x35
- Brake Set: LC TX-117 Alloy V-brakes
- Brake Levers: Alloy Silver
- Headset: Threaded steerer 1.125
- Handlebars: Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Velo Kraton Comfort ErgoGrip design
- Stem: Kalloy AL-222 Alloy
- Saddle: Velo Comfort w/ Anti-Vibration Cushions
- Seat Post: Micro-adjust aluminum
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/QR
- Colors: Gloss Black, Royal Blue, Cardinal Red, Lilac, Cream, SilverMist, Turquoise
- Sizes: 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in (Mens) 14in, 16in (Ladies)