|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
FAT BIKES! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Gravity Deadeye Monster FAT bike.
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
Check the large holes in the rim. Most FAT bike rims today are single-wall, one layer of material in the rim. With the cutout single wall rims, the one cool side effect is that you can see the rim tape that bulges out due to the pressure in the tube. Awesome fun, we have these in contrasting colors.
How much does a FAT bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average FAT bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. How much do these FAT bikes weigh? Compare specs, aluminum FAT bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do FAT Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare FAT Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your FAT bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. FAT bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "FAT" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing FAT bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Who passes you the FATty?
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
15" fits most riders 5'5" to 5'8"
17" fits most riders 5'8" to 5'11"
19" fits most riders 5'11" to 6'2"
21" fits most riders 6'2" to 6'5"
- Main Frame: Single Speed FatBike, 6061 Aluminum, Tig Welded
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aloy, 135mm Rear Spacing
- Fork: Cromoly, 26in Threadless Steerer 1.125in
- Crank Set: Lasco 32T 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: 102.5x145 BC63L Cartridge
- Pedals: VP-992S Composite w/Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 22T (Plus a Bonus Free 18T packed in parts box)
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Front / Rear Hubs: ALLOY M6 w/ QR (135mm / 135mm)
- Rims: HJC P-80, Alloy 26in w/ 32H Width 80mm W/Big Holes
- Tires: V-Rubber Mission 26 x 4.00
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc w/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS-360A Alloy
- Headset: Integrated VP-A42E
- Handlebars: Alloy HL MTB-AL-199FOV 660mm wide
- Tape / Grip: WTB Black/Gray Krayton
- Stem: 6061 Alloy EXT: 90mm(15in & 17in) 105mm(19in & 21in) w/ 10° rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust SP-214 400mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: QR Alloy
- Colors: Midnight Matte Black, Outrageous Orange
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in