|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Windsor Wellington 2.0 is just the bike for the rider wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a Chromoly fork and dealing with a budget
Upgraded features include:
• New 6061 Series Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance aero shaped stays and multishape tubing
• Dual Pivot Alloy Brakes
• Shimano Derailleurs
• Aluminum Alloy Triple Crankset
(Note that due to some last minute upgrades, the pictures shown may differ slightly from the actual bike.)
Where can you find a really nice, entry level road bike like this?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Basic Sizing Suggestions:
47c fits most riders 5' to 5'2"
50c fits most riders 5'3" to 5'5"
53c fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
56c fits most riders 5'9" to 5'11"
59c fits most riders 6' to 6'2"
62c fits most riders 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Kinesis 6061 Series Multi-Shaped Aluminum, Aero-Shaped Stays
- Fork: DuraForte TaperBlade CroMoly
- Crank Set: LSC 30/42/52 Alloy 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: VP-349A Alloy
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A073
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-A070D
- Shifters: Shimano SL-A050 21sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ21 14/28 7sp
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Forged aluminum w/QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DA14 Alloy 700c double wall w/CNC Side
- Tires: Kenda 700x25
- Brake Set: Aluminum dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Alloy black w/Black Hoods
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Black Cork
- Stem: Aluminum alloy quill
- Saddle: Comfort Groove
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy Micro Adjust
- Seat Clamp: Machined Aluminum Alloy w/ bolt
- Colors: Yellow Sunshine, Gloss Black, Hot Red, Mint Green (Sorry, no pic. See color swatch)
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c