|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
This is it.
Your legs, lungs and heart against the clock.
Can you beat Eddie's distance?
(if you don't know what we are talking about, go look up Eddie Merckx or watch the video link at the bottom of this page)
The Windsor Hour Plus has a Custom Butted and Tapered 4130 Chromoly Steel Track frame.
This is a special Windsor promotional deal so when they are gone... they're gone!
The Windsor Hour Plus comes with a rear flip/flop hub that has a fixed cog side and another side where you can add a freewheel cog for easier pedaling. The freewheel is not included but they can be purchased at your local bike shop.
As we note in the spec's below, a brake set is included if you decide to change over to the freewheel setup and we highly recommend the installation of front and rear brakes if you do decide to convert your track bike to street use.
The Hour PLUS has the following upgrades over regular Hour:
*Free Front & Rear Brakes
*XH Geometry which offers a higher headtube for enhanced ride quality
*StraightBlade CrMo fork for precision steering
*Fender/Rack eyelets on dropouts
It's a cool bike to own.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
49c - fits most 5'2" to 5'5"
52c - fits most 5'5" to 5'7"
54c - fits most 5'7" to 5'9"
56c - fits most 5'9" to 5'11"
58c - fits most 5'11" to 6'1"
61c - fits most 6'1" to 6'3"
Between sizes? Size up for higher handlebars, more casual fit. Size down for lower handlebars, aggressive fit. This is a general guide, sizing is a personal decision and the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Windsor Custom Butted and Tapered 4130 Cromoly with Track Dropout 120mm width, single water bottle mount, REAR RACK braze on mounts.
- Fork: Windsor StraightBlade Custom Drawn Triple Butted and Tapered 4130 Cromoly Track Drilled for road brake, 1.125 inch steerer
- Crank Set: LCO Black Anodized Aluminum, 48T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge 103mm
- Pedals: Flat pedals as shown, 9/16 CrMo axles (pedals can differ from pictured)
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Fixed Gear cog 15T or 16T (no choice)
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula TrackSpec Black Anodized Aluminum, High Flange, sealed cage ball bearings. 32 hole. REAR FLIP/FLOP HUB with BOTH fixed cog side and on the other side you can install your own freewheel cog. Bolt-on M-10 solid axles, not quick-release. Rear 120mm.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Aero Track DoubleWall, black anodized aluminum 32H
- Tires: Kenda K191 700x25
- Brake Set: Brake set included in case you change to a FW setup
- Headset: CH Sealed-Cage, Ball Bearing Threadless 1.125in
- Handlebars: Butted 6061 Aluminum Anatomical Bend, 26.0 clamp
- Tape / Grip: Deluxe Cork
- Stem: Forged/Welded Aluminum, Removable Bar Clamp, Black Finish Threadless 1.125in
- Saddle: SL Turbo Style Racing w/ Cromoly Rail
- Seat Post: Alloy Post w/ 26.0mm clamp
- Seat Clamp: Windsor SL Machined Aluminum 29.8mm
- Colors: Legal Yellow, Apple Green, Jett Black, Pure White
- Sizes: 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c
Watch Eddie Merckx set the Hour Record