|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Riding the line between a lightweight, nimble road bike for speed and a mountain bike for sturdy, stable handling in a more upright position, the Metric 3 makes a great city bike or commuter bike.
Whether you are looking for a fun ride down the local greenway or through the city on your way to work, the Metric 3 is your perfect companion. The 700c wheels and custom alloy frame keep the ride quick and efficient while flat handlebars give you that mountain bike stability.
This all-around street bike offers fast and smooth 35c tires that are wide enough to tackle any obstacles the pavement throws at you. With a Shimano Alivio 9sp Drivetrain, Rack & Fender mounts, and strong Double Wall Wheels, youll always be equipped for your next adventure.
The new Diamondback Metric 3 is just the bike for the rider wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, even wider triple gearing, & comfortable upright riding position.
It offers higher performance and more comfort with Carbon Fiber Disc Fork & Steer Tube, Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes for sure stopping for nearly any conditions, and Shimano shifting.
The Metric 3 frame is precision welded from specially shaped lightweight and strong aluminum tubing. The frame is Diamondbacks own special Sport Fitness Geometry.
Shimano 27sp Drivetrain
6061 Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance with comfortable semi-upright geometry
Carbon Fiber Forks w/ Disc Brake Mounts
Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Shimano M371 Aluminum Alloy Triple Crankset
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
SM/15in fits most riders from 5'4" to 5'7"
MED/17in fits most riders from 5'7" to 5'10"
LG/19in fits most riders from 5'10" to 6'1"
XL/21in fits most riders from 6'1" to 6'4"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy, 700c Sport Fitness Geometry
- Fork: Carbon Disc Road w/ Carbon Steer Tube
- Crank Set: Shimano Altus M371, Aluminum 26/36/48 w/ Guard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals: Alloy Body w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio M3100SGS
- Shifters: Shimano Acera Rapid Fire
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed (11-34)
- Chain: KMC HG53
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula Aluminum Disc, 32h Rear: Formula Aluminum Disc 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 700c w/ CNC Side Wall
- Tires: Vee Rubber Zilent 700x35
- Brake Set: Tektro T275 Hydraulic Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Hydraulic T275
- Headset: Integrated 1 1/8in
- Handlebars: Alloy w/ 15mm Rise, 31.8
- Tape / Grip: Ergo Comfort
- Stem: Alloy, 31.8
- Saddle: DB Performance Padded,
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 350
- Colors: Red Pepper
- Sizes: SM/15in, MED/17in, LG/19in, XL/21in
Assembly Instructions provided by Diamondback
For More Info