|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here is the all new, redesigned, Gravity BaseCamp 1.0
Now with 24sp Shimano shifting technology the Basecamp 1.0 uses an advanced aluminum frame that features Gusset Tube Technology & Advanced Suspension Fork with adjustable preload and trail-ready geometry.
The Gravity Basecamp 1.0 is available in a 12.5" frame size to easily accommodate younger & shorter riders
• Tektro disc brakes, compare to others no-name/low level disc or less capable cantilever or V-brakes.(easier to adjust, more capable and more powerful. Usually found on bikes at twice the price).
• MTB Aluminum stem and aluminum microadjust one-piece seatpost.
• Shimano 24 speed drivetrain for smooth shifting on rough terrain.
• Suntour suspension fork further smooths the terrain. Adjustable preload provides maximum efficiency.
Incredibly spec'ed with precision Shimano Altus 24sp rear derailleur, tough Suntour cranks, strong double-wall rim wheels, Powerful Tektro Disc brakes, Suntour Suspension fork w/ Adjustable Preload.
This is a lot of bike for the price, isn't it?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
12.5" usually fits riders from 4'8" to 5'0"
14" usually fits riders from 5'0" to 5'4"
16" usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'8"
18" usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'11"
20" usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
22" usually fits riders from 6’2”& up
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Oversized, Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum w/ Gusseted Downtubes & replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Suntour long travel, preload adjustable (pic may differ on decal)
- Crank Set: Suntour, aluminum arms, Powershift Rings 22/32/42
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Unit, square taper 113/68
- Pedals: Beartrap MTB w/ metal cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 8sp Index
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus 24sp
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 24sp, EZ Fire Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MegaRange 8sp 11/34
- Chain: Narrow 8sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Forged Aluminum Disc w/Q.R. & debris seal ball bearings
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Double wall 6061 T6 aluminum
- Tires: MultiTread 26x2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela mechanical disc w/ 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF51
- Headset: Cane Creek VP-A71 Threadless 1.125in, contact sealed ball bearing
- Handlebars: 20° rise aluminum
- Tape / Grip: Kraton Black dual compound
- Stem: Comp Aluminum Threadless for 1.125in
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE w/ LoveChannel
- Seat Post: Aluminum alloy MicroAdjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy Q.R.
- Colors: Matte Black, White-n-Brite, Seafoam, Monet Blue (Sorry, No pics of Monet Blue yet)
- Sizes: 12.5in, 14in, 16in, 18in