|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Only a few left... This is a 'whoops, where did those come from?' Blowout Sale!
David (our bike guru) sez... "If these fit, you should get"!
FAT Bikes! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Motobecane NightTrain Bullet
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
How much does a fat bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average fat bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. How much do these fat bikes weigh? Compare specs, aluminum fat bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do Fat Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare Fat Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. Fat bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "fat" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing fat bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Check out the features on the NightTrain Bullet
• RockShox Bluto Forks
• RaceFace Turbine Cranks
• SRAM Guide RS Hydraulic Disk Brakes
• SunRingle ThruAxles w/ Room for up 5" Tires
• Mulefut Tubeless Compatable Rims
• Hydroformed Aluminum Frame
• Pro Level VeeRubber Tires
• WTB Saddle
Who got dis fatty?
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
15.5" fits most riders 5'5" to 5'8"
17.5" fits most riders 5'8" to 6'0"
19" fits most riders 6'0" to 6'3"
21" fits most riders 6'3" to 6'7"
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: Motobecane 6061 Hydroformed Tig Welded Aluminum Alloy w/ Disc Mount, Internal Cable Routing, 197mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: RockShox Bluto, Alloy 1-1/8in to 1.5in Taper w/ Solo Air
- Crank Set: Race Face Turbine 22x36, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face 100mm BSA English Threaded Outboard Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM FD X7 LDM 2 x10 S3 DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD X9 Type 2 Long Cage for 10sp
- Shifters: SRAM X7 SL Trigger for 10sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM CS-PG-1030 11/36
- Chain: KMC X10SL SuperLight Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Novatec Front: D201SB-15 Thru Axle Disc Rear: D202SB-X12-S4S Thru Axle
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Tubeless Compatible SunRingle Mulefüt, SL 80mm, 32H, Big Holes w/ 32mm CutOuts (Add your own tubeless kit for lighter weight, enhanced ride quality, virtually flat-free riding.)
- Tires: Vee Rubber 26 x 4.5 SnowShoe 120tpi
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide RS Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in/1.5in Internal Alloy Cups, 1-1/8in ACB Upper, 1.5in ACB Lower,w/Std 12.3mm top cover
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061 w/ 9° Rise, 31.8mm Center Diameter
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual DNA Compounds, Classic Logo Pattern
- Stem: Tioga OS Ahead 6061 Alloy 7° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy 30.9 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9 Alloy
- Colors: Matte Silver, Matte Black
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in
Check out the video a customer did to compare this bike with a Specialized FatBoy