|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Adventure Hybrid Bikes! These are between a road bike & a mountain bike with trail-ready tires, flat bars and high-rise stems.
More comfort and control than a regular road bike.
Greater capability than a hybrid bike with wider tires and performance geometry.
Lighter than comparably priced mountain bikes.
Adventure Hybrids tackle virtually anything on a bike path, dirt road or groomed trail system.
The Motobecane Elite Trail X4 presents you with the superior ride of a precision engineered 6061 alloy aluminum frame, LockOut Front Suspension Fork & durable, quality SRAM shifting components.
The Elite Trail improves on the Elite Sport with an even smoother ride, better shifting, & powerful disc brakes with advanced lockout forks!
These Adventure Hybrid bikes from Motobecane USA have clearance for up to 29x2.0" in most brands of tire.
Compares to bikes from Trek, Specialized or Giant selling for around $600 or compare it to Giant Roam, Specialized Crosstrail or Raleigh Misceo bicycles. You'll see what a sweet deal these are.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5" generally fits 5'6" to 5'9"
17.5" generally fits 5'9 to 5'11"
19" generally fits 6' to 6'2"
21" generally fits 6'2 to 6'4"
23" generally fits 6'5 to 6'7"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Aluminum 6061, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Suntour SF11 suspension fork w/ lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour CW9-XCC 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT, Sealed Cartridge Unit
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM FD-3.0-A1
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X4-A1
- Shifters: SRAM X4 Trigger, 24sp (24 gears total)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 11/32 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19/25 Aluminum Alloy w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DA17 DoubleWall, Aluminum Alloy, 700c anodized
- Tires: Kenda Happy Medium 700x40c, (clearance for up to 29x2.0 most brands of tire)
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc w/ 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro alloy
- Handlebars: Flat Bar (600mm wide, 20mm rire, 6 degree sweep)
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual Comfort Density
- Stem: Alloy threadless 1.125in
- Saddle: WTB Speed- V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 300mm
- Seat Clamp: QR Aluminum Alloy, 31.8mm
- Colors: Matte Black/Green Rims, White/White Rims, Gloss Black/Red Rims (green rims are darker than they appear in the pictures)
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in, 23in