|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
We are helping Fuji BLOWOUT a few New/Old bikes they have left in stock.
If you are in the market for a great new bike but don't want to pay the BIG $$'s to get one... This is your opportunity.
These bikes are new, in their factory box and begging to be adopted & ridden!
If you view the spec's, (see link below) you'll see that there is really very little difference between these and their younger brothers.
"If They Fit... You Should Get!" says David, our Bike Guru with over 35 years in the bike biz.
Tri Season is just around the corner and there are very few Tri Specific bikes currently available!
BikeShopWarehouse.com has the absolute best price for Fuji Bikes.
Ready for the next step in your next tri? Here you go...
The Fuji Norcom Straight 1.3 is your ally when time in your enemy!
The Norcom Straight's C10 Carbon Frame & FC-330 Carbon Fork technology offers amazing stiffness, steering response, and of course, aerodynamics. Norcom was engineered largely in the legendary A2 Wind Tunnel facility in North Carolina, designed to significantly reduce the drag on every angle on the frame and fork.
The Norcom 1.3 features a Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic shifting drivetrain and an Shimano Ultegra Crankset. Add to that Oval Concepts 950 Carbon wheels and Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick tires and you have pure performance.
The Norcom Straight was launched under the mantra: Fit Comes First. It was developed in the A2 Wind Tunnel to be one of the fastest bikes in the world. But more importantly, it was designed to offer more positioning options than any other superbike on the market. Fuji believes that the more adjustability available, the more easily riders are able to dial-in their best, most aerodynamic position that doesn't constrict their lungs or compromise their hip flexors, allows them to find their optimal level of comfort and, therefore, increases their efficiency and speed. Add to that ease of maintenance and assembly/disassembly and the Norcom Straight is the obvious choice for your next tri or TT bike.
• C10 Aero Carbon Frame
• Shimano Di2 Electronic Shifting
• Oval Concepts aero carbon seat post
• TRP aero TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics, producing 18% less drag than front-mounted designs
• Horizontally adjustable vertical dropouts allow for easy rear wheel changes
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
- Main Frame: C10 high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube w/ height-adjust, water bottle mount
- Rear Triangle: C10 high-modulus carbon aero stays w/ chainstays-mounted brake, vertical dropout w/ adjustment for wheel position
- Fork: FC-330 carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8in carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes
- Crank Set: Shimano Ultegra, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, BB86 press-fit
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6871 bar end TT, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-25T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11SL, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval 980
- Rims: Oval 980 full-carbon clincher, 16 / 20h
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick, 700 x 23, 150 tpi, folding
- Brake Set: TRP aero TTV
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra TT/Tri Di2 6871
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in press fit top, integrated bottom bearing
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 950, carbon base bar w/ 950 S bend carbon extensions
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 760 Aero, 3D-forged 7075 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 8°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts R700T w/ CrMo-Ti hollow rails
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position
- Accessories: Oval Concepts 750 S-bend alloy aero extensions
- Colors: Satin Carbon w/ Gloss Charcoal & White (as shown)
- Sizes: 55c (Very Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Compare to a newer model