|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Now with WTB TCS™ Tubless Rims, the Gravity 29.1 is truly one well equipped mountain bike!
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential." Read more about TCS™ by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a Tubeless Rim Equipped, Shimano drivetrain, 29er bike with powerful Disc Brakes & Lockout Front Fork.
The Gravity 29Point1 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1,100+ 29er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
With long travel Suntour XCTfork w/lockout. The 29Point1 adds to those race winning specs; a smooth shifting Shimano crank, VP headset, sweet shifting Shimano derailleurs with WTB TCS Tubeless Compatible Disc Wheelset and Tektro Disc Brake system.
(Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best. Superior to V-brake systems and more powerful.)
This bike is lighter than most any other bike in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba, you will love the ride of this Gravity 29er bike.
Where are you going to find a ride like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'8" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'5"
(*approx. sizing - your final choice is up to your personal preferences.
If you are between sizes, size up for larger bike, size down for more aggressive fit). Customers report they fine tune fit to their preferences with their own longer/shorter stems.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ TrailTested Design. D-Section, hydroformed downtube w/ reinforced gusset, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Suntour SF14-XCT-HLO-DS 29in Suspension Fork, Long Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano FCM131C244X 24/34/42 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano, trigger shift
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG318 11/34 8sp (24 gears total)
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity by Formula Sealed Ball Bearing Disc w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rims: WTB W120-1972 29x32H, WTB ST i25 TCS™29 Alloy
- Tires: WTB Bronson 29x2.2 Comp
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS-360A alloy levers
- Headset: Integrated VP-A42E 2.125in
- Handlebars: Black finish aluminum 6061 T6, 610mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: Aluminum alloy black finish, threadless 90mm(15.5in~17.5in), 110mm(19in~21in). 10 degree rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Black finish aluminum mountain 27.2mm x 400mm (insert min 2in below lowest top tube weld to maintain clamp collar tightness)
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Gloss Black, Lava Red
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in
Read about WTB TCS™ technology