|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
FAT BIKES! Ingeniously simple concept. HUGE tires equals more control in loose conditions... Simple.
eBikes BIKES! Ingeniously simple concept. Electric assist that gives you a little extra uumphhh... Simple.
There are Only Two Types of Ebike Drives, Mid-Drive & Hub Drive. The Only choice for a Hub Drive Brand is Bafang. Other brands may have NO Warranty, NO Service, NO Product Liabilty Insurance & NO Replacement Parts in the USA.
• Motor: Bafang 750W, Rated Voltage 48V
• HMI: Bafang Advanced LCD, 48V, 5 Power Levels
• Speed Sensor: Bafang SR.PA01.12.S.
• Controller: Bafang CR.S107.1000.SN, 48V
• Speed: MAX 32km/h
• Throttle Control: Bafang 130X w/ Connector EB.1T2.AX, Left Side
• Battery / Charger: Phylion SF-06 Smart 48V / 11.6Ah (557WH)
Shop Carefully, Shop Smart, Save Big with the online dealer you know... BikeShopWarehouse.com.
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation makers and super smile generators. When you add electric assist and the possibilities are unlimited!
The Gravity Bullseye Monster Xe is a great way to go.
Check the large holes in the rim. Most FAT bike rims today are single-wall, one layer of material in the rim. With the cutout single wall rims, the one cool side effect is that you can see the rim tape that bulges out due to the pressure in the tube. Awesome fun, we have these in contrasting colors.
How much does a FAT bike weigh, you might ask?
These bikes are big and BIG FUN. Big weighs more. Most average FAT bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. Compare specs, aluminum FAT eBikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same. The manufacturer notes appx. 58 pounds...
You may ask how FAT Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow, sand, or mud! No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! You'll do a tons more riding and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions, deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare FAT Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your FAT bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. FAT Bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, 'FAT' tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction. While the bikes were pioneered for snowy climates, such as found on the Front Range, they work well in a variety of environments including sand and loose rock, which has some local bike experts dubbing FAT bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
And... you can get them at BikeShopWarehouse.com.
Suggested Size Chart:
16" fits most riders from 5'6" to 5'10"
18" fits most riders from 5'10" to 6'1"
21" fits most riders from 6'1" to 6'6"
These are recommendations. Your final choice is up to your personal preferences
Between sizes? Size up for long upper body/legs, higher handlebars/longer bike. Size down for short upper body, more aggressive / lower handlebars.
Here's what others are saying about the Gravity Bullseye Monster:
"I have had my monster for about 3 months now and have put about 500 miles on it. I love this thing… Love the beast for playing, love to ride the monster."
"I CAN tell you for sure that the bullseye monster is a lot of bike for $500 and a great platform to build off of…Still taking everything I can dish out."
"Got close to 75 miles on the monster and I really enjoy it."
"Overall im feeling pretty stoked about this bike and think i made a great choice. …i am 100% satisfied. i feel like I got more than what i payed for. I still think that this is the best money I have ever spent on a new bike."
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned FAT bikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
Due to shipping regulations, we can not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Main Frame: HydroFormed Aluminum Alloy 6061 w/ Disc Mount
- Rear Triangle: Aluminum Alloy 6061 w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Rear Rack Seatstay Braze-ons, 190mm Symmetrical Rear
- Fork: RST Renegade TNL w/ ThruAxle, Tapered Steer Tube, 150mm OLN
- Crank Set: Samox Alloy w/ 32T, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Samox EB2403 120x1.37
- Pedals: VP Resin Body w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-GX
- Shifters: SRAM SL-GX 10sp Alloy
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1030 11-36 10sp
- Chain: KMC E11S
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: KT-M9CF Alloy, Rear: KT-204B Alloy w/ 150, ThruAxle
- Rims: HJC P-80 Alloy, 26in, 32H, Width 80mm w/ Big Holes
- Tires: 26 x 4.25 Vee Rubber Bulldozer 72tpi
- Brake Set: Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc w/ SM-RT56S 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: VP w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: Kalloy LowRise Aluminum Alloy, 700mm Width, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Black/Gray Kraton
- Stem: Kalloy Alloy 90mm on 16in / 110mm on 18in & 21in with a 7° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V-Sport SE
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust 400mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Colors: Matte Black, Hunter Green, Burnt Orange (Sorry, no pics yet of Hunter Green or Burnt Orange)
- Sizes: 16in, 18in, 21in
Take a look at a customers Monster
Take a look at another customers Monster