|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Tri Season is just around the corner and there are very few Tri Specific bikes currently available!
BikeShopWarehouse.com has the absolute best price for Fuji Bikes.
Ready for the next step in your next tri? Here you go...
The Fuji Norcom Straight 1.3 is your ally when time in your enemy!
The Norcom Straight's C10 Carbon Frame & FC-330 Carbon Fork technology offers amazing stiffness, steering response, and of course, aerodynamics. Norcom was engineered largely in the legendary A2 Wind Tunnel facility in North Carolina, designed to significantly reduce the drag on every angle on the frame and fork.
The Norcom 1.3 features a Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed drivetrain and an Shimano Ultegra Crankset. Add to that Oval Concepts 985 Aero Carbon wheels and Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed tires and you have pure performance.
The Norcom Straight was launched under the mantra: Fit Comes First. It was developed in the A2 Wind Tunnel to be one of the fastest bikes in the world. But more importantly, it was designed to offer more positioning options than any other superbike on the market. Fuji believes that the more adjustability available, the more easily riders are able to dial-in their best, most aerodynamic position that doesn't constrict their lungs or compromise their hip flexors, allows them to find their optimal level of comfort and, therefore, increases their efficiency and speed. Add to that ease of maintenance and assembly/disassembly and the Norcom Straight is the obvious choice for your next tri or TT bike.
• C10 high-modulus carbon frame
• Frame pocket engineered into the head tube allows for 135mm of cockpit height adjustability by enabling riders to either slam the stem within the pocket for an ultra-aggressive, low position or mount it on stacked
• Shimano Ultegra Di2 Electronic Shifting
• Oval Concepts aero carbon seat post
• TRP aero TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics, producing 18% less drag than front-mounted designs
• Horizontally adjustable vertical dropouts allow for easy rear wheel changes
• All Norcom Straight models and frames come equipped to accept either mechanical or electronic shifting systems
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
- Main Frame: C10 high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube, water bottle mount
- Rear Triangle: C10 high-modulus aero carbon tubing, aero stays w/ chainstay-mounted brake, vertical dropout w/ wheel-position adjustment
- Fork: FC-330 carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8in carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes
- Crank Set: Shimano New Ultegra, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit BB86
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano New Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano New Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano New Ultegra Di2 6871 bar-end TT, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano New Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11SL, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 985
- Rims: Oval Concepts 985, 700c 16/20H aero carbon rims
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 23, 150 tpi, folding
- Brake Set: TRP aero TTV
- Brake Levers: Shimano New Ultegra TT/Tri Di2 6871
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in press fit top, integrated bottom bearing
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 950, carbon base bar w/ 950 S-bend carbon extensions
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 760 Aero, forged 7050 stem body, aero faceplate cover, +/-17°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 734T Tri, Dual Zone with synthetic cover, cromo rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position
- Accessories: Oval Concepts 950 S-bend carbon fiber aero extensions
- Colors: Satin Citrus/Cyan (as shown)
- Sizes: 49c, 51c, 53c, 55c, 57c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Why is this bike so fast?