Click on images to enlarge
Looking for a Cross Country Mountain Bike that will be at home wherever you take it? This would be your bike!
The Motobecane Fantom DS Sport offers everything you would expect.
The larger wheels on make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a Kinesis custom aluminum frame, SR Suntour front shock w/ lockout, Coil rear shock, Shimano drivetrain, & Tektro disc brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the WTB STP i25 TCS™ 2.0 wheels & WTB Nano tires.
The Fantom DS Sport is a fast, fun and capable cross-country bike. The suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight Kinesis aluminum frame.
• Long travel front and rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components on all models
• Tektro Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
• 14.5" & 16.5" models have 27.5" Wheels
• 17", 18.5" & 21" models have 29" Wheels
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
If you want to learn more about TCS™, follow the link at the bottom of this page
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
14.5in usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5" (27.5" Wheel)
16.5in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8" (27.5" Wheel)
17in usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11" (29" Wheel)
18.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2" (29" Wheel)
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5" (29" Wheel)
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.