|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Before the Quadangle there was the STR-1.
This dates back to the late 1970s when Stu Thomsen was SE Racing’s National #1 pro and the sport’s first superstar. His signature frame at the time was the Stu Thomsen Replica-1.
The STR-1 frame had a unique design with both of the double down tubes wrapping underneath the bottom bracket shell and continuing around the Looptail rear end all the way back to the seat tube.
Less than ten STR-1 bikes were produced, making them almost mythical and the most sought-after frames of all time in the vintage BMX world.
Fast forward over 40 years to today and SE is proud to bring you the third STR retro bike, the limited edition STR-24.
All of the unique features and radness of the original STR-1, but built for the cruiser class with 24in wheels. This bike comes with an authentic SE Racing/Stu Thomsen trading card personally signed by Stu.
Once again, “We Make It Happen.”
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Stu Thomsen Replica, 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, STR-1 Inspired Double Downtube Wraps Beneath 68mm Wide American Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Fork: Cowboy Cut Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crank Set: Redline Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch Bolt, 180mm, 39T Redline Flight Sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing American Bottom Bracket, 134mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter,
- Pedals: SE Racing Bear Traps
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 17T Cassette
- Chain: KMC Z6
- Front / Rear Hubs: Sealed Bearing SE Mohawk, 36H High-Flange Alloy
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alloy DoubleWall, 36H
- Tires: Vee Tire Co MK3 24 x 1.85
- Brake Set: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange DX4, Aluminum Cups, 1-1/8in Threadless, SE Wing Logos on Bottom Cup
- Handlebars: Big Honkin’ Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29in x 6in, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Tape / Grip: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II “Stu Thomsen” Signature Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ Stompin’ Stu Donuts
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Saddle: Stu Thomsen SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 29.8mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories: SE Racing Rad Number Plate, Chrome STR Quad Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Stu Thomsen STR-26 Sticker Sheet, Authentic Trading Card Personally Signed by Stu Thomsen
- Colors: SE Blue (as shown)
- Sizes: 12in Frame, One size fits most (Limited availability. Call before ordering)
Look here for more info on this cool bike