|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
FAT BIKES! Ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions... Simple.
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation makers and super smile generators
The Gravity Bullseye MonsterFIVE-X FS is a great way to go.
Check the large holes in the rim. Most fat bike rims today are single-wall, one layer of material in the rim. With the cutout single wall rims, the one cool side effect is that you can see the rim tape that bulges out due to the pressure in the tube. Awesome fun, we have these in contrasting colors.
How much does a fat bike weigh, you might ask?
These bikes are big and BIG FUN. Big weighs more. Most average fat bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. Compare specs, aluminum fat bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
You may ask how Fat Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow, sand, or mud! No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! You'll do a tons more riding and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions, deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare Fat Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. Fat Bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, 'fat' tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction. While the bikes were pioneered for snowy climates, such as found on the Front Range, they work well in a variety of environments including sand and loose rock, which has some local bike experts dubbing fat bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
And... you can get them at BikeShopWarehouse.com.
Suggested Size Chart:
14" fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'8"
16" fits most riders from 5'8" to 5'11"
18" fits most riders from 5'11" to 6' 1"
20" fits most riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
22" fits most riders from 6'3" to 6'6"+
These are recommendations. Your final choice is up to your personal preferences
Between sizes? Size up for long upper body/legs, higher handlebars/longer bike. Size down for short upper body, more aggressive / lower handlebars.
Here's what others are saying about the Gravity Bullseye Monster Line of bikes:
"I have had my monster for about 3 months now and have put about 500 miles on it. I love this thing… Love the beast for playing, love to ride the monster."
"I CAN tell you for sure that the bullseye monster is a lot of bike for $500 and a great platform to build off of…Still taking everything I can dish out."
"Got close to 75 miles on the monster and I really enjoy it."
"Overall im feeling pretty stoked about this bike and think i made a great choice. …i am 100% satisfied. i feel like I got more than what i payed for. I still think that this is the best money I have ever spent on a new bike."
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061 w/ Disc Mount Only, TigWeld
- Rear Triangle: Aluminum Alloy 6061, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, Rear Rack Seatstay Brazeons, 190mm symmetrical rear
- Fork: RST Renegade TNL w/ ThruAxle
- Crank Set: Samox Alloy 30T 175mm Arms 1x10
- Bottom Bracket: Samox EB2403 120x1.37
- Pedals: VP-992S Resin Body w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-GX
- Shifters: SRAM SL-GX 10sp Alloy
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1030 11/36
- Chain: KMC X-10-1 EPT
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w /QR, 150mm ThruAxle front, 190mm rear (symmetrical)
- Rims: HJC P-80 Alloy 26in Width 80mm w/ Big Holes
- Tires: Big Daddy 26x4.9
- Brake Set: Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc w/ SM-RT56S 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano M365 Hydraulic
- Headset: VP Alloy
- Handlebars: Kalloy LowRise Aluminum Alloy, 700mm, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Black/Gray Kraton
- Stem: Kalloy Aluminum Alloy 90mm on 14in & 16in / 110mm on 18in, 20in, 22in with a 7° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V-Sport SE
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust, 400mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Colors: Matte Black, Lava Red (Sorry, No pics of Lava Red yet... it's Red!)
- Sizes: 14in, 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in