|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Gravity X-Rod is just the bike for the rider wanting the strong & lightweight performance of an aluminum frame, wide gearing & CrossX Handlebars (For comfortable upright riding position). Customers say it is a perfect dual-sport / hybrid / trail bike... Plus they look Dope!
TrifectaMount Braze-Ons on the fork means you can attach almost any conceivable accessory.
Tektro V-Brakes for sure stopping for nearly any conditions.
WTB Riddler Comp Wide Tires are super comfy & ride over just about anything.
The X-Rod frame is precision welded from specially shaped lightweight & strong aluminum alloy tubing. The tubing is Gravity's own special XRSeries tubing.
Look at the engineered top tube & downtube. This is designed for a responsive performance while maintaining a comfortable ride quality. The frame is available in a semi-compact geometry which allows for a bit more comfortable and upright position or LoRise Design.
(LoRise is an easy straddling and step through super low top tube design for the ultimate straddle room)
All X-Rods are equipped with advanced 1BY Drivetrains for top reliability, top shifting, lighter weight and less maintenance fuss.
The X-Rod Saddle is a custom design that is one of the most comfortable saddles we've ever sat on. It features a specially shaped wide and ergonomicly engineered seating surface. Underneath the saddle has an advanced elastomer suspension that absorbs much of the vibration and road / trail surface buzz that other saddles don't. These special saddles are normally $79.95 alone, it's included as standard equipment on your new ride.
Just check out these features on the X-Rod 7:
• StraightBlade Forks w/ Trifecta Mounts
• Tektro V-Brakes
• Shimano 1BY Drivetrain
• XRSeries LoRise Aluminum Frame (lighter, higher performance with comfortable semi-upright geometry)
• CrossX Handlebars
• WTB Riddler Comp 27.5x2.4 Tires
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
37c LoRise Generally fits riders 5"1" to 5'6"
48c LoRise Generally fits riders 5"7" to 6'0"
(The Gravity X-Rod 7 also comes in a mens model, listed separately.)
- Main Frame: Gravity XRSeries 6061 Aluminum Alloy, Engineered Main Tubes & Seatstays, 2xH2O Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Gravity XRSeries 6061 Aluminum Alloy, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, Rear Rack Mounts. 135mm Rear Axle Spacing
- Fork: Gravity 27.5 StraightBlade, 1.125in Steerer, Trifecta Front Rack Mounts
- Crank Set: Alloy 42T, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Sealed Cartridge, Square Taper
- Pedals: 9/16in, Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-TY300D
- Shifters: Shimano SL-TX50-7R 7sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ31 7sp 14/34
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: HJC P-36 650B DoubleWall, Alloy
- Tires: WTB Riddler Comp 27.5 x 2.4
- Brake Set: Tektro C310 Alloy V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro CL520-TS Alloy
- Headset: VP-A71
- Handlebars: ComfortRise with Cross Bar Width: 740mm, Rise: 160mm
- Tape / Grip: Black Kraton
- Stem: Custom Ergo Alloy w/ 50mm Extension
- Saddle: X-Rod Custom MaxComfort w/ Elastomer Spring
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy
- Accessories: Kickstand
- Colors: Matte Gray, Matt Burple (Yes, with a 'B')
- Sizes: Mens: 37.5c, 44c, 48c LoRise: 37c, 48c