|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Cross 1.3 is designed around the 'practical racer'. Many cross type bikes take pride in being a 'versatile' bikes but the Fuji Cross 1.3 is a true cyclocross racing bike with features such as an A6-SL Custom Butted Frame with a SRAM BB86 Bottom Bracket shell and Carbon Fiber Fork, SRAM Rival1 Shifting, TRP Spyre-C Twin Piston Disc Brakes, Oval Concept 327 Disc Wheels & Challenge Grifo Folding Tires.
Tell me this bike doesn't offer everything that a cyclocross rider would ever need!
Racing, gravel-grinding, commuting or wicked-weather training, the Fuji Cross covers them all. The A6-SL aluminum frame is class-leading and is perfect for hopping barriers or stomping up the steepest run-ups. Light as it is, the Cross delivers when you put the power down even in the sloppiest conditions and deepest sand pits. Lightweight, fast and stable, the Cross is here to take you to your next podium.
A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame delivers a lightweight fast and smooth ride
FC-440 Carbon Fork
TRP Spyre Twin Piston Disc Brakes
SRAM Rival1 1 x 11 Shifting
SRAM Rival1 Crank
Oval Concepts 327 Wheels
Flat top tube shape for comfortable shouldering on long run-ups
Massive clearance for mud and debris
Concealed fender eyelets are ideal for mounting fenders when commuting and training in inclement conditions
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom butted alloy w/ shaped top tube & integrated tapered head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, oversized 34.9mm round seat tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, forged-road dropout w/ post mount disc mount & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque / 12mm thru axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: SRAM Rival1, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM, BB86
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Rival1, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM Rival1 Double Tap, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-32T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval 327 Disc
- Rims: Oval 327 Disc clincher wheelset, 24 / 28h
- Tires: Challenge Grifo 700 x 32, 60tpi, folding
- Brake Set: TRP Spyre-C twin piston mechanical disc for road, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Rival1 Double Tap
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310, butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300, padded suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts R500
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 3D-forged 6061 alloy, 27.2mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
- Colors: Copper / Navy (as shown)
- Sizes: 48c, 50c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 60c
For more info on this bike