Click on images to enlarge
Steel Is The Real Deal!
The Motobecane Cafe Premio road bike can do it all. If you have ever ridden a lightweight chromoly frame, you know exactly what we are talking about. For those that haven't... you should treat yourself and give it a ride!
Perfect for the rider wanting the performance & comfort of a lightweight chromoly frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Cafe Premio Features:
• Reynolds 520 Lightweight Chromoly Frame gives you the 'plush' performance ride that only steel can provide
• Chromoly Fork for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano 105 11sp Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes for powerful braking
• Shimano 2x11 Crankset for flattening the hills
• WTB STP i23 Tubeless Compatible Rims
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)