|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
There's just something about a drop bar road bike... It's a statement!
The Fuji Finest 1.9 Disc lives up lives up to that statement.
Fuji is well known for providing a full range of women's specific road bikes.
These bikes aren't just "girlie' colors. They are designed with a woman's need in mind.
The frame comes in a wide range of sizes, the handlebars have a shallower drop, and a woman's specific saddle.
Since the early 1970s Fuji has produced premium bikes for women. Continuing that tradition is the Finest. A women's-specific aluminum road bike that incorporates some of the design and technology features of Fuji's top-of-the-line models into a fitness minded, smooth-riding, perfectly-fitted road bike.
Here's a bike with all the features you could want.
• A2-SL Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Frame
• Carbon Fiber Fork
• Shimano Claris
• Tektro Mira Disc Brakes
• Women's Specific Saddle
• Vera Corsa Disc Wheelset
Key Features of the Finest Line
• A2-SL double-butted alloy frame that is both strong and lightweight.
• Women's-specific geometry makes for a shorter top tube & more stand-over clearance.
• Women's-specific saddle, narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers for improved rider contact.
• Taller head tube puts the rider in a more upright position for easing lower-back fatigue and enhancing comfort.
• Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A2-SL alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays w/ rack mount, forged flat mount disc, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: FC-440 full-carbon monocoque, 12mm thru-axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: FSA Vero, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, threaded
- Pedals: Aero Road w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Claris STI, 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG41, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Disc, 28/32 , QR
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22, double wall
- Tires: Kenda K-193, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Tektro Mira mechanical disc, 160mm / 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris STI, 8-speed
- Headset: 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Alloy Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 25.4mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Alloy, 25.4 clamp
- Saddle: Sport Women's
- Seat Post: 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Light Purple (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike