|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles! Give us a call, toll-free, at 800.997.2858.
The Breezer Uptown 8 city bike is heavily influenced by the Europeans preferred choice of a bicycle as a mode of transportation. Heavy on utility and style, the Uptown 8 has everything you could possibly need for a ride to the coffee shop. It includes a headlight, taillight, rear cargo rack, full fenders, bell and a kickstand. The bike even has a suspension seatpost to absorb gentle road vibrations.
Normally, a bike that is inundated with accessories can be cumbersome due to the overall weight of the bike. Not the Uptown at only 30.3 pounds. That's lighter than most mountain bikes today.
The Uptown 8 is powered by your feet, of course, but it easily slips into smooth moving gears provided by a Shimano Nexus 8 rear hub and twist shifter. 8-speeds are perfect for most grades that you will encounter and lends a clean look to the Uptown 8 by removing the rear derailleur.
Breezer chose doublewall rims for increased wheel longevity and added Vera CityWide Plus tires with puncture protection and a reflective sidewall strip for visibility. Ergonomic dual-density grips and a comfort saddle take care of two of three crucial bike contact points with your body. The happier your body, the longer you'll ride. Why wouldn't we want that?
Look at some of the features found on the this bike:
• Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum frame with full fenders and a suspension seatpost
• Shimano Nexus 8 internal 8-speed drivetrain
• Headlight: B&M Lumotech Lyt LED, Standlight, Auto Sensor, On/Off Switch
• Taillight: B&M DToplight Plus, Standlight
• Rear Carrier: Breezer Tubular Aluminum with Spring Clip
• Includes Full Chainguard, Kickstand, Bell
You're right in thinking "heck yes, all these features make sense. Why don't all bikes like this come equipped like this?" It’s no wonder the Uptown won Bicycling Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award for “Best Commuter Bike” four years in a row!
We agree. That's why we offer them!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum, Double Water Bottle Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum
- Fork: Breezer Chromoly
- Crank Set: Breezer Aluminum, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73C Cartridge-Style
- Pedals: VP, Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Nexus Internal 8sp
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 8 Revo-Shift, 8-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano, 18T
- Chain: KMC
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano 3W Dynamo Front / Shimano Nexus 8 Rear, 36H
- Rims: Vera DPM23 Aluminum Double-Wall CNC SSE
- Tires: Vera CityWide, 26x1.75 w/ Puncture Protection, Reflective Strip
- Brake Set: Breezer Aluminum Linear Pull, Cold-Forged, Stainless Hardware
- Brake Levers: Breezer Aluminum, 4-Finger Ergonomic w/ Kraton Grip
- Headset: FSA Sealed, 1in, Threaded
- Handlebars: Breezer North Road Aluminum, 25.4, 26mm Rise, 590mm Wide, 33° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Breezer Perforated Comfort
- Stem: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, Quill-Style
- Saddle: Breezer Comfort
- Seat Post: Breezer Suspension Aluminum, 40mm Travel, 27.2mm
- Accessories: Polycarbonate Fenders, B&M Lumotech Lyt LED Headlight, B&M Toplight Plus, Taillight, Tubular Aluminum Rear Carrier w/ Spring Clip, Full Chaincase, Kickstand, Bell
- Colors: Matte Silver (as shown)
- Sizes: 17.5in, 19.5in, 21.55in, 23in
For more info on this bike