|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Sportif 1.9 Disc is the ride you want if you are planning to go far...fast!
By pairing endurance road geometry with a performance Shimano Claris Drivetrain, and Disc Brakes, you get the perfect balance of performance, comfort, & safety.
• Start with Fuji's A2-SL alloy frame that employs tapered seatstays and chain stays and you get a compliant ride.
• Add the FC-440 Full-Carbon monocoque fork to save some weight as well as smooth out the ride.
• The Shimano Claris Drivetrain is a know pleaser. You will get crip, clean shifts every time.
• The Tektro Mira Disc Brakes will keep you confident that you can stay in control regardless of the conditions.
If you want to ride... this is the bike to do it on!
The Sportif line is designed for versatility and performance. Taking geometry cues from our top-level endurance bike, the Sportif's longer wheelbase and taller headtube position the rider efficiently to reduce arm fatigue and back strain while on the road. Endurance geometry and a smart spec make the Sportif the perfect bike for local group rides, long centuries or you next charity ride.
• A2-SL double-butted alloy frame is both strong and lightweight.
• Endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort, easing lower-back fatigue.
• Longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the bike.
• Tektro Mira Disc Brakes for superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
• Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A2-SL alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays w/ rack mount, Flat mount disc & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Rear Triangle: A2-SL Alloy
- Fork: FC-440 Full-carbon monocoque, quick-release axle w/ flat-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer
- Crank Set: FSA Vero, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, threaded
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Claris STI, 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG41, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Disc 28/32h
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22, double wall, 28/32h
- Tires: Kenda K-193, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Tektro Mira mechanical disc, 160mm / 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris STI, 8-speed
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Alloy Shallow Drop, 6061, 25.4mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Alloy, 25.4 clamp
- Saddle: Sport
- Seat Post: 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Matte Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info