|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Tuesday Cycles makes quality bicycles for the lovers, the dreamers and really rad people. True to its SoCal roots, the Tuesday lineup is full of bright and boldly colored cruiser and pavement bikes designed for a carefree and laid-back ride whether you’re headed down the strand to the beach, or across town to your local coffee shop.
Our Touch Down Geometry is embedded into each custom Tuesday frame design. TDG strategically places the seat back and lower, allowing the rider ideal leg extension and an overall comfortable riding position.
Tuesday is more than a bicycle brand, it’s a lifestyle. On a Tuesday you are free to be yourself — bold, bright and uniquely you.
With the Tuesday June 7 LS (LowStep) it's not a problem when you have 7-speeds to work with. The Shimano Revo twist shifter makes for quick, intuitive shifting and minimal maintenance.
Touch Down Geometry
Tuesday bikes are defined by Touch Down Geometry, a technology unique to our brand. “TDG” is embedded in the custom Tuesday frame designs and strategically places the seat and pedals in the ideal position for a noticeably more comfortable ride. Go ahead and give it a try, Tuesday is the real deal.
Comfort Is The Key
Equipped with Tuesday comfort grips that mold to fit your hand, and a wide Tuesday cruiser saddle with supportive springs for the ultimate comfort while riding.
Tuesdays are intentionally designed so that anyone can just hop on and go. That's why we kept it simple with two size options designed to fit without sacrificing comfort or rideability.
Salty sea air is a friend not a foe, so we used rust-resistant hardware because... after all, it is a beach cruiser.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Tuesday bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Tuesday June Hi-Tensile OS Steel Step Through Cantilever w/Touch-Down Technology, Direct Connect Rack Mount, Fender Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, Oversized Curved Blades w/Double Eyelet Dropouts
- Crank Set: Forged Steel OPC Crank, 170mm, Tuesday DOTS Chainwheel 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 9 Piece
- Pedals: Tuesday Barefoot Design w/Kraton Rubber
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TY-300 7 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Revo Twist Shifters, 7 Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Tourney Mega Range,14/34 7 Speed
- Chain: KMC Z-Series
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Nutted
- Spokes: Stainless Steel 14g
- Rims: Alloy w/ Anodized Finish, 26in
- Tires: Tuesday Big Roll 26 x 2.35 Balloon
- Brake Set: Alloy V-Brakes
- Brake Levers: Alloy, Reach Adjustable
- Headset: 1in Threaded
- Handlebars: Tuesday Big Bend Cruiser
- Tape / Grip: Tuesday Comfort Krayton
- Stem: Classic Forged Alloy
- Saddle: Tuesday Comfort Cruiser w/Elastomer Spring
- Seat Post: Classic Steel Pillar, 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Accessories: Intagrated Steel Kickstand, Stainless Steel and Rust Resisitant Hardware
- Colors: Vintage White, Lavender, Surf Blue, Mint
- Sizes: One Size Fits Most
For more info on this bike