|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Known for versatility, the Absolute's geometry strikes a balance between speed and comfort, making it ideal for the fitness-minded rider, or the urbanite looking to ride to work or run errands.
For years Fuji has offered bikes to fit everyone's needs... especially in women's specific models. The Fuji Absolute 2.1 ST does just that.
This frame has a step-through style to allow easy on/off as well as accommodating a wide variety of clothing options.
Vera Citywide 700x32 tires offer a comfortable ride while still having a rolling resistance for better speed and handling. The steel fork is great for absorbing road vibration. The Shimano 3x8 drivetrain assures that you will be able to conquer all terrains. An Sport Comfort women's specific saddle & comfort grips make it super comfortable.
• Lightweight Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy step-through frame for easy mounts and dismounts.
• Durable Hi-Ten steel straight bladed fork gives a smooth ride.
• Shimano 3x8 drivetrain to tackle hills and flats.
• Vera CityWide tires embedded with phalanx flat protection.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy w/ 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless headtube w/ seatstay brake pivots, forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel, straight bladed w/ lowrider mounts
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF500, EZ Fire 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Altus, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 32h
- Rims: Vera Terra DPM18 double wall
- Tires: Vera CityWide, 700 x 32 w/ Phalanx flat protection
- Brake Set: Tektro alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500, 4-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 18mm rise, 6° sweep, 25.4 clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts Comfort, Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged aluminum, +/-20°
- Saddle: Sport comfort
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: White (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in (with low step-thru frame design)
For more info on this bike