|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The new Motobecane Strada ltd. 1.0 is the perfect choice for the entry to sport level athlete wanting the amazing comfort & performance of an chromoly frame and dealing with a budget.
The Strada ltd. 1.0 super comfortable and highly durable Endurance Design Reynolds High Grade Chromoly Steel Frame. It is also offered in a Painted Blue Finish (listed separately).
Standout Features include:
• Reynolds High Grade Chromoly Steel Frame
• Chrome Plated Finish
• Shimano Claris Drivetrain (most convenient braking and shifting in one location)
• Tektro Aluminum Alloy Brake Calipers
• Shimano Claris Derailleurs
• Shimano Claris Aluminum Alloy Triple Crankset
• Weinmann Wheels
Think about it. A bike with a Reynolds Chromoly Frame & Shimano Claris Derailleurs, for a price like this.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
49c usually fits riders from 5'3" to 5'5"
53c usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
56c usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
59c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
62c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: HandCrafted Endurance Design Reynolds 520 High Grade Chromoly, Forged Rear Derailleur Hanger, 2xH2O Bosses. Rear Rack Mounts on SeatStays
- Rear Triangle: Reynolds 520 Chromoly
- Fork: Chromoly Taper Blade w/ Custom Flat Crown Lug
- Crank Set: Shimano Claris 50/39/30 (49c & 53c/170mm 56c, 59c, 62c/175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bearing 113/68 Octalink
- Pedals: VP-396 w/ Toe Clips
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris for Triple
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris 8sp
- Shifters: Shimano Claris STI, 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 8sp 11/32
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Front / Rear Hubs: J-Tech Aluminum w/ QR 32H
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann DP2000 Alloy 700c
- Tires: Kenda K-1029 Kwick Roller 700x32 w/ Kevlar Folding Bead
- Brake Set: Tektro R559 w/ P420 Cartridge Brake Pad
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris STI Integrated, 24sp
- Headset: Kalloy Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy Road
- Tape / Grip: Motobecane, Synthetic EVA Gel Cork
- Stem: Kalloy Ahead Road, 49c is 90mm / 53c & 56c is 110mm / 59c & 62c is 120mm
- Saddle: Velo Road
- Seat Post: Alloy MicroAdjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ bolt
- Colors: Chrome (Also available in blue. Listed separately)
- Sizes: 49c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c