|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Silhouette 1.3 is the Women's Specific version of the ultra-popular Absolute. It packs the same speed and versatility with more compact frame geometry for a better fit.
• Utilizes women's-specific geometry includes a shorter top tube and more standover clearance, in addition to narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers for improved rider contact
• FC440 Carbon Blade Fork saves weight and supplies a smooth and forgiving ride
• Internal Cable Routing for a sleek look and protection from dirt and debris for consistent shifting
• Shimano Sora 2x9 Drivetrain
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes for ultimate stopping power
• Selle Royal Women's Specific saddle for enhanced comfort
Here's the perfect vehicle for those jaunts to the coffee shop, farmer's market, or to the neighboring town, in other words... the perfect bike!
By offering a compact top tube you get a shorter distance to the handlebar when you're seated which helps alleviate neck, back, shoulder, & wrist strain. It also means you will be in a bit more of an upright riding position that will give you a better view of the road and your surroundings.
Take a look at these Key Features
• Fuji A2-SL Light Alloy Frame is stiff, durable and lightweight
• Lightweight Carbon Fiber Fork
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Road Brakes supply plenty of wheel slowing power
• Shimano Sora Shifting for ultra reliable shifting performance
• Selle Royal Ariel Women's Saddle
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy w/ 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless headtube, internal shift cable routing, post disc mount, forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ alloy dropouts, flat disc mounts
- Crank Set: Shimano R345, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, Rapid Fire w/ optical gear display, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Alivio, 11/32, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 w/ MissingLink, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Disc 28/32H
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22 double wall
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 160mm/140mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 2-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 6° sweep, 25.4 clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged alloy, +/-20°
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Stone Silver (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info