|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 24 Speed, SRAM drivetrain equipped 29er bike with powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Lockout Front Fork.
New Hydroformed Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 29 X4 boasts a new, MOTO29HX Hydroformed Aluminum Frame is so well-designed and engineered by Kinesis that some customers have said it will make most folks forget about anything the Kardashian's say or do. Others have suggested it would be an Amazing Race quality bike. We say it's kind of like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, beautiful and tough.
The Fantom 29 X4 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1000+ 29er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with long travel SunTour XCT 29" front shock w/ lockout. The Fantom 29 X4 adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting Shimano crank, Treadless Headset, sweet shifting SRAM Derailleurs & Shifters with Custom Painted Disc Wheelset & powerful Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brake System.
(Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by customers as the best. Far superior to any V-Brake or Mechanical Disc systems and more powerful.)
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
13in usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
15.5in usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
17.5in usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19in usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: MOTO29HX Kinesis Engineered Aluminum w/ TrailTuned PowerStay Design, DualProfile Hydroformed Downtube w/ reinforced gusset, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, downtube bottle mount, seat tube accessory mount
- Rear Triangle: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum w/ TrailTuned PowerStay
- Fork: Suntour SF14-XCT-DS-MLO 100mm Travel w/ Lockout, 9mm QR
- Crank Set: Shimano Alloy FC-M311-L , 175mm, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420ST-124.5
- Pedals: Wellgo LU-895N
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM FD 3.0, Top Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD X4 Long Cage
- Shifters: SRAM SL-X4-A1 Trigger 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z-72 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19 Alloy w / QR
- Rims: Weinmann DoubleWall U28 29in 32H
- Tires: WTB Nano 29 x 2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro Draco Hydraulic w/ 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Draco Hydraulic
- Headset: VP, threadless 1 1/8 in
- Handlebars: 6061 Alloy Riser 9°
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: Alloy 6061 AHead w/ 7° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy ATB, 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy with bolt
- Colors: Matte Black/Red Rims, Matte Black/Black Rims, Matte Black/Green Rims, Matte Black/Yellow Rims, Burnt Orange/Black Rims, Flash Green/Black Rims
- Sizes: 13in, 15.5in, 17.5in. 19in, 21in