|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Introducing the Motobecane HAL BOOST Comp.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
You will dominate the trails with massive traction 27Plus Tires, RockShox Pike front shock (140mm), & RockShox Monarch Air rear shock w/ Rapid Recovery Rebound Technology.
The HAL Design represents the top of the food chain. Super supple. Climbing, descending and braking with more control than ever. The HAL BOOST Series features shorter chainstays than ever before
• BOOST™ Axle Spacing
• Up to FIVE inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
• RockShox Pike Front Shock w/ 140mm Travel
• RockShox Monarch Air Rear Shock
• HydroFormed Advanced Aluminum Frame
• Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
• Dropper SeatPost Routing
• Shimano Derailleurs
• RaceFace 2x11 Crankset
• SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• WTB STP i29 TCS
What is BOOST™ Technology you may ask...
It’s a new front and rear hub spacing standard that results in increased wheel strength on all wheel sizes as well as added design flexibility. As tire widths continue to expand, and modern geometries with short chainstays for quick acceleration remain a goal, BOOST™ fits the bill.
One advantage of the now wider axle standard is glaringly obvious: given the wider hub flange, and the stronger spoke-bracing angle, the stiffness and stability of the wheel is massively enhanced.
But BOOST™ brings yet more advantages:
• The increased stiffness results in more effective and more precise bike handling.
• Given the wider rear wheel, a shorter chain stay can be used.
• Suspension pivots can be placed wider apart and therefore stiffer.
• The wider rear hub offers you a bigger choice when it comes to chainrings.
• And finally, BOOST™ improves clearance on the forks and the rear.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
38c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
43c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
48c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
52c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Aluminum 6061 Hydroformed Butted & Geometric Multishaped
- Rear Triangle: Aluminum 6061 Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage, RockShox RS-Monarch RL-C2 Solo Air Rear Shock w/ BOOST™ Axle Spacing
- Fork: RockShox FS-Pike-RC-B1 DebonAIR, Crown Adjust BOOST™ 15X110
- Crank Set: Race Face Turbine 2x11, 26/36
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BB92 PF Sealed Bearing Assembly
- Pedals: MTB Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, side swing, direct-mount, front pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000, SGS 11sp Top-Normal Shadow Plus Design
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000, w/ Optical Gear Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11sp 11/42
- Chain: Shimano, CN-HG601-11
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: D711SB-B15-110 15x110 w/ RockShox BOOST™ 15x110 MXL Axle Rear: D162SB-SL-X12-S5S-11S Shimano-148 Compatible
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i29 TCS 27.5in 32H, Tubeless Compatible System Rim (see below)
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5x2.80 AR Folding
- Brake Set: SRAM DB-Guide-R-B1 Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM RT-DB Rotor Centerline 180
- Brake Levers: SRAM DB-Guide-R
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS, 1-1/8in ACB Upper, 1.5in ACB Lower, w/ Std 12.3mm Top Cover
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061 Rise 9°, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip Dual DNA
- Stem: Alloy 6061 AHead, 7° Extension, 60/70/80/90mm on 38/43/48/52c
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport w/ Black ABR Corners
- Seat Post: Alloy 6061, 30.9 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Midnight Gloss Black
- Sizes: 38c, 43c, 48c, 52c Limited Production. Call For Availability Before Ordering
Read about WTB TCS™ technology