Click on images to enlarge
Performance, utility and versatility: The Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it. Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be.
Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long. Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
Fuji's Jari series is a dedicated line of gravel bikes. Gravel bikes have a slightly slacker geometry and longer wheelbase than a cyclocross bike making them far more stable and smoother.
The Fuji Jari 1.3 performance level Gravel Bike that incorporates a purpose built A6-SL custom butted alloy frame and tapered carbon fork. Add to that Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Brakes accompanied by their Shimano shifting as well as Stan's NoTubes Radler wheelset and you have the best of the best!
• Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds.
• Shimano 105 derailleurs, shifters, & cassette
• Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all weather conditions.
• Oval Concepts 325 handlebar is purpose-built for gravel and adventure bikes and features wider positioning in the drops to reduce wrist bend.
• 3 water bottle mounts
• Rack and fender mounts
• Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube.
• 2mm silicone shoulder pad on the underside of the top tube increases comfort when portaging the bike.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!