|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Supreme was developed with the input of Fuji's pro women racers of the past half-decade. The Supreme 1.1 incorporates the best materials and design technologies of Fuji's top-of-the-line carbon road platforms into a women's- specific package that combines superior handling, comfort and stiffness with optimum fit. The Supreme benefits from the exceptional stiffness of RIB technology making it a particularly powerful bike for sprinters and criterium racers.
• The frame's layup schedule is tailored specifically to a woman's traditionally lighter body mass
• Women's-specific geometry makes for a shorter top tube and more stand-over clearance
• Women's-specific saddle, narrower handlebars and reach-adjust brake levers improve the rider’s contact with the bike as well as confidence
• RIB technology is a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the oversized down tube and fork blades, amplifying stiffness in the fork for razor-sharp steering precision and in the downtube for exceptional power transfer
• Shimano Ultegra Derailleurs
• Shimano Ultegra Brakes & Levers
• C5 carbon frame and full carbon fork dampen road vibration while maximizing efficiency
• Oval Concepts cockpit provides a value-laden finishing package
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C5 high-modulus carbon w/ RIB Tech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, internal cable routing, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C5 high-modulus carbon w/ oversized PIIS BB86 shell, oversized ETC chainstays, forged-alloy dropout w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ RIB Tech, tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 700, forged 6066 arms, M30 spindle, forged Praxis 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M30/BB86
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, STI, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11L, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 527
- Rims: Oval Concepts 527, 700c 18/24
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra, STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 700 Women’s w/ pressure relief zone
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Citrus (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this bike