|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Transonic Elite is the culmination of years of aero engineering in the A2 Wind Tunnel. It is the epitome of all knowledge gained and lessons learned channeled into an aero road bike that is a no-compromise machine built for the pursuit of speed with control and achieved through optimum stiffness and stable steering geometry. The Transonic slips through the wind while putting every watt of power you generate to the ground to get you to the line first.
Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics in conjunction with wind-tunnel testing to create a class-leading aerodynamic frame.
SRAM Red eTap Derailleurs
SRAM Red eTap ErgoDynamic Shifters
SRAM Red 22 Carbon Crank
TRP Direct-mount front and rear brakes remove the excess material of a carrier plate, allowing for better frame integration, improved aerodynamics and increased brake stiffness and control.
Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling.
Asymmetrical, oversized Energy Transfer Chainstays (ETC) offset drivetrain-induced torque by maintaining lateral stiffness and displacing power more evenly through the frame.
Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic systems
Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank.
The Fuji Transonic Elite is designed to conquer even the toughest climbs and equipped with today's most elite technology, the Fuji Transonic Elite road bike is the crθme de la crθme of the cycling world. The Transonic Elite features a SRAM Red 11-speed electric drivetrain, carbon/alloy aero clincher wheels and Fuji's patented, highly regarded C10 Super High Modulus Carbon Frame and FC-330 fork. All of these luxuries translate into the ultimate long distance ride in supreme comfort.
The Fuji Transonic frame has been design to help you cut through the wind. Fuji's engineers spent several years wind-tunnel testing and FEA modeling the Transonic frame to achieve the right shape to help you gain an advantage on your competitors.
SRAM Red eTap ErgoDynamic features ergonomic hood and lever shapes. The result is a more comfortable lever that requires less force to execute a shift.
The rear derailleur is light and responsive; making shifting across the entire cassette feels easy and snappy.
The Transonic Elite features a mid-compact 52/36 SRAM Red 22 Crankset and wide-ranged SRAM Red PowerDome 11/28 cassette. This gearing allows you to climb and descend with equal ease.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C10 ultra high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C10 ultra high-modulus carbon, PF30 BB, oversized chainstays w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer
- Crank Set: SRAM RED 22 carbon, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM RED, PF30, ceramic bearing
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM RED eTAP, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RED eTAP, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTAP, ErgoDynamic, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM RED PowerDome, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: SRAM RED, 11-speed w/ PowerLock
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 950
- Rims: Oval Concepts 950, 700c 20/24H aero carbon
- Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa, 700 x 25, 320 tpi, folding
- Brake Set: TRP T930 direct-mount
- Brake Levers: SRAM RED eTAP ErgoDynamic
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 910SL Ergo, carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 777SL, 3D-forged & internally machined stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 934 with pressure relief zone, carbon rail
- Seat Post: Transonic aero carbon, 300mm (46-52c), 350mm (54-61c)
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Cyan (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Available as a Frame & Fork alone