|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
2016 Motobecane HAL6 Expert.
A recent physical inventory turned up a couple of these left in 41c. There is only ONE of each color so if it fits... you should buy it. It's a great deal!
The HAL6 Expert is spec'ed out with all the goodies.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL 6 Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
Upfront is the 150mm RockShox Revelation RL 27.5/650B fork with up to SIX inches of travel & in the rear, the newest RockShox Monarch RT-D2 rear shock w/ Rapid Recovery Rebound Technology. (Last time we checked, by themselves Rockshox Revelation RL Forks alone have a MSRP of over $700)
Then we move to the Shimano/Race Face 2x10 Drivetrain. It doesn't get much better. We could, almost, stop there... but no!
Shimano Deore XT/Deore Derailleurs
RaceFace Turbine Crankset
RockShox Front & Rear Suspension
Huge SIX Inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
WTB TCS Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelset
Tapered Steerers and Thru Axle hubs Front & Rear
Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frame for a strong and lightweight package
Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
Room for 2.3" Tires (*most manufacturers)
Here's what WTB says about the TCS Technology
"Our TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
41c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
44c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
46c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
50c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric MultiShaped 6061 Aluminum w/CNC KnuckleBox, Four Bar Rocker Arm with HAL Linkage
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Replaceable Hanger & RockShox Monarch RT-D2 Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RL w/ 150mm Travel
- Crank Set: RaceFace Turbine 175mm 24/38 175mm Arms
- Bottom Bracket: External Bearing Assembly
- Pedals: VP-988S Chro-Mo w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore FD-M618-D for 2x10, Direct Mount, Down Swing, Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT SGS RD-M786
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M670 w/ Optical Gear Display 10-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG50 11/36 (10 Speed)
- Chain: KMC X10SL SuperLight Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity D041SB-15 w/ Precision Bearings, 15mm ThruAxle, 32H Front / Gravity D142SB-X12-10S Disc 11sp w/ 12mm ThruAxle Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS 27.5in, Disc Only, I-Beam Construction (Tubeless Compatible System)
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss 27.5 x 2.25 Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano SLX Hydralic Disc w 180/160mm Shimano Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in / 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer 6061 Alloy (17° Rise, 9° Bend)
- Tape / Grip: WTB DC Trail Grip Dual DNA
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis 84/6D
- Saddle: WTB Pure Race
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp 2B, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black, Stealth Green
- Sizes: 41c, 44c, 46c, 50c
Read about TCS technology