|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Yes, it's possible to have a fast bike without sacrificing speed. How do I know? Because Fuji has done it with the Brevet Forza 1.1 Women's Specific bike.
Even the roughest road will feel like freshly paved asphalt on the new Brevet. The VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration and allows women riders to ride longer and feel less fatigue. Women's-specific endurance geometry and touch points, as well as the flat handlebar design, produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles.
Ultra High-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
Full carbon fork with 100x12mm thru axle provides precise steering with less road vibration
Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain
Tektro R310 hydraulic disc brakes w/ 140mm rotors
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700 x 28 folding tires
Wave seatstays have an undulating shape that disrupt and diffuse road vibration
Hidden fender eyelets on fork and rear drop outs provide a discreet fender mount for inclement weather training
Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability
Integrated chainstay protector protects the frame in the event of chain suck
Flat mount disc brakes provide increased stopping power in a low profile design
142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle offers increased torsional stiffness and steering precision
Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C5 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, internal cable routing, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C5 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, PF30 BB shell, oversized ETC chainstays, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger & hidden fender eyelet
- Fork: FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ VRTech, tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout, hidden fender eyelet
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 300, forged 6066 arms, Praxis rings, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano RS700 RapidFire Plus, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula disc
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22, double wall, 24/28h
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 28, 60tpi, folding
- Brake Set: Tektro R310 hydraulic disc for flat-mount, 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro R310 hydraulic, 3-finger lever
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 200 flat bar, 6061 alloy, 5° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Velo triple density, anatomical grip w/ integrated bar-end
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Women's
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Gloss Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike