|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Dominate the Road
The Motobecane Cafe Turino Pro road bike can do it all. It boasts powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes, an Aero Rim Wheelset, Lightweight Aluminum Frame & Precision Carbon Fiber Forks.
It comes well equipped with 700x25 Continental Folding Tires and is capable of using tires as wide as 700x45c (29x1.75in) to dominate gravel roads or as narrow as 700x23 for maximum speed on your commute. Laugh and float over rough roads, chipseal and revel in your powerful disc brakes through virtually all weather conditions.
Perfect for any level athlete wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Turino Pro Features:
• Carbon Fiber Forks for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano 105 11sp Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Hydraulic Road Disc Brakes for powerful and controlled braking in virtually all weather conditions.
• FSA Compact Crankset Crankset for flattening the hills
• DoubleWall Weinmann Wheelset to reduce wind resistance for faster riding
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c has a standover height of 29.2'' and fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c has a standover height of 30.3'' and fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c has a standover height of 31.0'' and fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c has a standover height of 32.0'' and fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c has a standover height of 33.0'' and fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted Aluminum, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, 2xH2O Bosses
- Fork: Carbon Fiber 12K Weave w/ Threadless Steerer (Fits up to 700x45c tires / 29x1.75)
- Crank Set: FSA-N11 Gossamer Compact 50x34 50c & 53c: 170mm, 55c: 172.5mm, 58c & 61c: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-6000
- Pedals: Wellgo RC-713 w/ Cleat
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105 FD-5800-L, 11sp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RD-5800-L 11sp
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS700, RapidFire Plus 2 x 11 Speed for Flat Handle Bar Road
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11sp 11/32
- Chain: KMC 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Joytech Alloy Disc 700c, Alloy
- Rims: Weinmann DP18 700c Alloy 700C DoubleWall, 32H
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II 700x25c Folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide Hydraulic Disc w/ SRAM Centerline 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS IS3E 1-1/8in Integrated OS 36/45 ACB for 45mm OD Headtube
- Handlebars: Kalloy Alloy Flat w/ 5° Rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo Foam
- Stem: 3D Alloy Forged w/ Adjustable Angle A-Head Threadless
- Saddle: Road Racing w/ ComfortChannel
- Seat Post: Ritchey OE 2 Bolts, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ Bolt
- Colors: Midnight Matte Black
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c