|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Have you checked out the Gravity FSX 29 LTD?
If not, you should! 29er's are the hottest thing going right now. The trouble is... you really pay for the privilege of that newness. Well, not necessarily.
The Gravity FSX 29 LTD is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $1200.00 and up 29in Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best, far superior to V-Brake systems and more powerful. The FSX 29 LTD is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the bikes like the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba; you will love the ride of this Gravity FSX 29 LTD bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Take a close look at the frame pictures. This is a beautiful bike!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" Has a standover of 28.0in & fits most riders 5'7" to 5'9"
17" Has a standover of 29.0in & fits most riders 5'9" to 6'0"
19" Has a standover of 29.75in & fits most riders 6'0" to 6'3"
21" Has a standover of 30.75in & fits most riders 6'1" to 6'5"
(*Approx. sizing - your final choice is up to personal preferences.)
- Main Frame: Oversized Bearing CantiBeam Link SinglePivot, Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Alloy w/ Hydroformed Tubes
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Rear Triangle w/ KindShock KS-260 Rear Shock w/ Adjustable Preload
- Fork: Suntour SF14-XCT-HLO-DS w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour CW13-XCT 22/32/42 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT-SQS-113-CBT Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain Beartrap
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FDM310
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RDM360 Long Cage MTB
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG318 11/32 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19 front, Formula DC25 rear Disc w/ QR
- Rims: DH18 Double Wall, Alloy
- Tires: WTB Wolverine Comp 29 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF51
- Headset: VP-A71 W/M-1D w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: HL MTB-AL-330TP Alloy Width: 620mm, Rise 30mm, Sweep 6 Degree
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, Threadless Extension: 90mm (15in & 17in), 105mm(19in & 21in) w/ 10 Degree Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Aluminum MicroAdjust 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Titan Gray w/ Red Rim, Titan Gray w/ Black Rim, WR Green w/ Black Rim, Black w/ Black Rim (sorry, no pic)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in