|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The El Oso Nino is Diamondback's smallest FAT bike, made for kids who want to monster-truck over everything in their path
Four Inch Wide Tires sit atop 20 Inch Wheels, making for a unique style and ride. Low tire pressure allows the bike to grab every bit of traction available, with extra float for soft surfaces and sand.
This little bear’s frame and fork are made from HighTen Steel, tough enough for prowling the neighborhood and the woods.
It’s got a 7 Speed Shimano grip shifting to charge up hills & Powerful Disc Brakes for control, allowing riders to go wherever the trail or their imagination takes them... maybe even to the moon!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
20in Wheel Fits most riders 44in to 54in tall
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
Bike Stand Over Height 576.0mm
Bike Seat Tube Length 272.0mm
Bike Top Tube Length 508.0mm
Bike Head Tube Length 115.0mm
Bike Head Angle 71.0°
Bike Seat Angle 70.0°
Bike Wheel Base 927.0mm
Bike Chain Stay Length 380.0mm
Bike Fork Offset 45.0mm
Bike Stem Length 90.0mm
Bike Handlebar Width 560.0mm
Bike Crank Length 152.0mm
Bike Seat Post Length 260.0mm
- Main Frame: 20in Steel Junior Fat Bike, for Disc Brake Only
- Rear Triangle:
- Fork: 20in Steel Junior Rigid, w/ Disc Tabs
- Crank Set: 152mm Steel w/ 40T Single Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper - 5pc
- Pedals: 9/16in Resin
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney FT35, 7sp
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney RS35 Grip Shift, 7sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ21 7sp Freewheel, 14-28T
- Chain: KMC 7sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Steel 32h Disc, 3/8in Nutted, 135mm, Rear: Steel 32h Disc, Freewheel, 3/8in Nutted, 180mm
- Rims: Jr Fatty Alloy, 32h
- Tires: Chaoyang 20 x 4.0
- Brake Set: Apex Mechanical Disc, w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Headset: Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy, 560mm Wide, 22.2mm Bar Bore
- Tape / Grip: DB Kraton
- Stem: Promax 90mm
- Saddle: Diamondback Jr. Padded
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Colors: Green
- Sizes: Boys, Girls(see sizing info chart)
Assembly Instructions From Diamondback