|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Diamondback Line 27.5 is truly one well equipped mountain bike at a great price!
There was a time when every mountain bike was an all-around hardtail.
The Line follows in that great tradition, but that doesn’t mean it’s some kind of crusty throwback.
We’ve equipped the Line with a cutting-edge frame that’s lightweight yet bomber. Stable under pressure, yet playful when you’re looking to boost a little air or hit that next corner a bit faster than is, strictly speaking, wise.
The Line’s modern frame is dressed out in parts that are just as impressive.
A Shimano 1×9 Drivetrain lets you blaze through the gears with pinpoint precision every single time. Because we know hard-charging riders gravitate to these progressive trail bikes, we’ve also added a bit more security in the form of a chain guide with roller, a capable SR Suntour XCR 120mm Travel Fork (with a lock-out for those big climbing days) and powerful Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
Climbs, descents, berms, a bit of jumping... the Diamondback Line upholds the do-it-all hardtail tradition without being traditional at all.
NOTE: Pictures are for representation purposes. See SPECIFICATIONS list for for the components that come on this bike.
Where are you going to find a ride like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
SM/16" usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'7"
MD/18" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'10"
LG/20" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'1"
XL/22" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: 6061-T6 Butted Alloy, 1 1/8in Head Tube, Formed Top & Down Tube, w/ Integrated Disc Brake Tabs, Progressive Geometry, Internal Dropper Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 120mm Travel, 32mm Stanchions, Magnesium Lowers, w/ Preload Adjust and Hydraulic Lock Out
- Crank Set: Alloy Arm w/ 30T Steel Narrow Wide Single Ring
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: DB4L Alloy Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A Full ISCG-05 Chain Guide w/ Roller
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio, 9sp
- Shifters: Shimano Acera M3000 9sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200, 9sp, 11-36
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: 32h Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount, 100mm, Rear: 32h Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount, Cassette; 135mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: 32h Diamondback AL-MD35 Doublewall, Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Vee Rubber Crown Gem 27.5x2.35
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic Disc w/ 180mm Front / 160mm Rear Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA IS-3/NO.11 Integrated
- Handlebars: Diamondback, 750mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Tape / Grip: DB Flanged 135mm Silcone
- Stem: Diamondback Shortie, 45mm Reach, 31.8 Bar Bore
- Saddle: DB Sync'r Saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust, 30.9mm
- Colors: Khaki Green (As Shown)
- Sizes: 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in
Assembly Instructions provided by Diamondback