|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Tuesday Cycles makes quality bicycles for the lovers, the dreamers and really rad people. True to its SoCal roots, the Tuesday lineup is full of bright and boldly colored cruiser and pavement bikes designed for a carefree and laid-back ride whether you’re headed down the strand to the beach, or across town to your local coffee shop.
Our Touch Down Geometry is embedded into each custom Tuesday frame design. TDG strategically places the seat back and lower, allowing the rider ideal leg extension and an overall comfortable riding position.
Tuesday is more than a bicycle brand, it’s a lifestyle. On a Tuesday you are free to be yourself — bold, bright and uniquely you.
Take a look at the Tuesday March 3 LS(Low Step Women's Design)
Touch Down Geometry
Tuesday bikes are defined by Touch Down Geometry, a technology unique to our brand. “TDG” is embedded in the custom Tuesday frame designs and strategically places the seat and pedals in the ideal position for a noticeably more comfortable ride. Go ahead and give it a try, Tuesday is the real deal.
With 3 speeds, you can take on small hills and dunes without interrupting your flow. It even includes a Shimano Revo Twist Shifter for swift and intuitive shifting.
Comfort Is Key
But on a Tuesday, so is style. That’s why we paired a set of Tuesday soft leatherette grips, that mold to your hands. Plus, a matching extra wide Tuesday comfort cruiser saddle.
Tuesdays are intentionally designed so that anyone can just hop on and go. That's why we kept it simple with two size options designed to fit without sacrificing comfort or rideability.
Salty sea air doesn't scare us
A KMC Rust-Buster chain combined with stainless steel and rust-resistant hardware serves up a worry-free set of wheels, even when you are cruising with the elements..
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
- Main Frame: Tuesday August Cruiser 6061-T6 Alluminum OS w/Touch-Down Technology, Direct Connect Rack Mounts, Fender Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, 1/ 1/8in Oversized Steerer, Oversized Straight Blades w/Double Eyelet Dropouts
- Crank Set: Tuesday Custom Forged Alloy 3 Piece, 170mm, Tuesday Wedge Chainwheel, 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Tuesday Comfort w/Kraton Anti-Slip insert
- Rear Derailleurs: Internal 3sp
- Shifters: Shimano Revo Twist Shifters, 3 Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 22T
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster 410
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Alloy Hub w/ QR, Rear Shimano Nexus Internal 3sp w/ Coaster Brake, Nutted
- Spokes: Stainless Steel 14g
- Rims: Tuesday Custom Double-Wall Alloy, Painted or Anodized Finish depending on colorway
- Tires: Tuesday Comfort 26x 2.0
- Brake Set: Coaster (Back Pedal)
- Headset: 1 1/8in Semi-Integrated, Threaded Steel w/Alloy Cover
- Handlebars: Tuesday Comfort, Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Tuesday Saddle Matching Leatherette w/ Kraton Base
- Stem: Forged 2-Bolt Alloy
- Saddle: Tuesday Comfort w/Elastomer Spring
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro-Adjust Pillar, 27.2mm x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Accessories: Front & Rear Color Matching 3/4 Fenders, Aloy Kickstand, Stainless Steel & Rust Resisitant Hardware
- Colors: Champagne, Surf Blue, Chocolate, Lady Lilac, Glacier White (as shown)
- Sizes: One Size Fits Most
For more info on this bike