|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Known for versatility, the Absolute's geometry strikes a balance between speed and comfort, making it ideal for the fitness-minded rider, or the urbanite looking to ride to work or run errands.
For years Fuji has offered bikes to fit everyone's needs... The Fuji Absolute 1.3 does just that... and more!
Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 28 tires offer a comfortable ride while still having a rolling resistance for better speed and handling. The carbon fiber fork is great for smoothing out your ride. The Shimano 2x9 drivetrain assures that you will be able to conquer all terrains. A Selle Royal Shadow saddle & comfort grips make it super comfortable.
• Fuji A2-SL Lightweight Custom Butted Aluminum Alloy Frame w/ Internal Shift Cable Routing
• FC-440 Carbon Fork w/ Flat Disc Mounts
• Shimano 2x9 Drivetrain to tackle hills and flats
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Vittoria Zaffiro Tires
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy w/ 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless headtube, internal shift cable routing, post disc mount, forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ alloy dropouts, flat disc mounts
- Crank Set: Shimano R345, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, Rapid Fire w/ optical gear display, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Alivio, 11-32T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 w/ MissingLink, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Disc
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPD22 double wall rims, 28 / 32H
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic disc, 160mm/140mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic disc, 2-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 205 flat bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Selle Royal Shadow
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Firehouse Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info