Click on images to enlarge
Yes, it's possible to have a fast bike without sacrificing speed. How do I know? Because Fuji has done it with the Brevet 2.3 Women's Specific bike.
The full carbon fiber, hi modulus frame incorporates revolutionary VRTech frame design technology that incorporates vibration dampening material into key areas of the frame to improve comfort.
Take this frame and add Shimano 105 components, disc brakes, and a great whilst and you have exactly what you want in a bike... comfort & speed!
• C5 high modulus carbon frame and FC-440 fork
• VRTech vibration damping material incorporated into the frame
• 12mm thru axles, hidden fender mounts, and internal Di2-compatible cable routing
• Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain
• TRP Spyre dual piston mechanical disc brakes
• Vittoria Zaffiro Slick 700x28mm tires
Even the roughest road will feel like freshly paved asphalt on the new Brevet. The VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration and allows women riders to ride longer and feel less fatigue. Women's-specific endurance geometry and touch points produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles.
• High-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
• Full carbon fork with VRTech and 100x12mm thru axle provides precise steering with less road vibration
• Wave seatstays have an undulating shape that disrupt and diffuse road vibration
• Hidden fender eyelets on fork and rear drop outs provide a discreet fender mount for inclement weather training
• Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability
• Integrated chainstay protector protects the frame in the event of chain suck
• Flat mount disc brakes provide increased stopping power in a low profile design
• 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle offers increased torsional stiffness and steering precision
• Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!