|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
This entry level model into the iconic Tahoe line is anything but an entry level bike! It's ready for anything you want to throw at it.
Borrowing features from our top-of-the-line XC bikes, the Tahoe's geometry is nimble and aggressive yet still comfortable for the weekend warrior. A short-and-snappy wheelbase and comfortable riding position make the Tahoe fun and fast. When you're ready to take your mountain biking to the next level the Fuji Tahoe will be there to get you to the peak.
• A2-SL aluminum frame with its smooth welds is lightweight and strong
• RockShox Judy Silver 100mm suspension fork keeps rough trails in check
• SRAM 1x11 Drivetrain
• SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• 27.5" wheels roll over obstacles and maintain speed over rough terrain better than smaller wheels
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front and rear triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, smooth welds, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, post disc mount, Boost 148x12mm cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK 29 Solo Air w/ remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: SRAM NX, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP, threaded
- Pedals: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX trigger, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1130, 11-42T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-511 Boost front, DC-148S Boost rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless steel black
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD22 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K-Guard, 27.5 x 2.25
- Brake Set: SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO.42B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, semi-cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Forest Green (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike