|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Dominate the Road
The Motobecane Turino Expert road bike can do it all. It boasts powerful Hydraulic Road Disc Brakes, a DoubleWall Disc Wheelset, Lightweight Aluminum Frame & Precision Carbon Fiber Forks.
It comes well equipped with 700x28 tires and is capable of using tires as wide as 700x45c (29x1.75in) to dominate gravel roads or as narrow as 700x23 for maximum speed on your commute. Laugh and float over rough roads, chipseal and revel in your powerful disc brakes through virtually all weather conditions.
Perfect for the entry to sport level athlete wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Turino Expert Features:
• Carbon Fiber Forks for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano Claris Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Hydraulic Road Disc Brakes for powerful and controlled braking in virtually all weather conditions.
• Shimano Claris Triple Crankset for flattening the hills
• WTB STP i19 TCS Wheelset to reduce wind resistance for faster riding. (these wheels are tubeless compatible so you can add your own tubeless conversion kit)
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c has a standover height of 29.2'' and fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c has a standover height of 30.3'' and fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c has a standover height of 31.0'' and fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c has a standover height of 32.0'' and fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c has a standover height of 33.0'' and fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted Aluminum w/ Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, Two H2O Bosses
- Fork: 12K Weave Carbon Fiber w/ Disc Mounts
- Crank Set: Shimano Claris Octalink, 50/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, BB-ES300, Splined / Hollow-Type
- Pedals: Wellgo RC-713 Alloy
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris for Triple
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-2400, Claris GS 8sp
- Shifters: Shimano Claris Integrated Shift / Brake 3 x 8
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette, CS-HG31, 8sp, 11/32
- Chain: KMC Z7 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Joytech Alloy Disc 700c
- Rims: WTB STP i19 TCS 29in
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II 700 x 28
- Brake Set: TRP HY-RD Cable Actuated Hydraulic CX Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Integrated
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS IS3E 1-1/8in Integrated OS
- Handlebars: Alloy Road w/ Tunnel
- Tape / Grip: Gel Synth Cork
- Stem: Tioga-OS
- Saddle: Road Racing w/ Comfort Channel,
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy 27.2 X 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ Bolt
- Colors: Mantis Green, Dark Silver, Victory Yellow,
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c