|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The SE Monterey 2.0 with lightweight alloy frame easily handles roads and bike paths.
The Shimano 21-speed drivetrain, alloy linear pull brakes and easy rolling city tires are efficient to use and keep you going thru any elevation the road throws your way.
Available in this Women's Specific frame design or the standard, Step-Over Frame (listed separately)
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are looking for a bike not listed, give us a call to see if we can get it and save you money.
- Main Frame: 6061 Alloy, Semi-Integrated Headset, Rack Mounts, Replaceable Hanger, Water Bottle Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel w/ 1-1/8in Steerer
- Crank Set: SR Suntour XR 48/38/28 w/ Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Resin Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano TX-800
- Shifters: Shimano EZ-Fire, 21sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Freewheel, 14/34, 7sp
- Chain: KMC, 7sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy
- Spokes: Black
- Rims: Alloy 36H Double-Wall
- Tires: Kenda Kwest, 700 x 32
- Brake Set: Alloy Linear Pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZ-Fire
- Headset: 1-1/8in Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy Flat, 25.4mm
- Tape / Grip: Ergonomic Kraton
- Stem: Alloy, 20° Rise, 25.4mm
- Saddle: SE Fitness
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro-Adjust, 27.2mm
- Colors: White (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in (with low step-thru frame design)
For more info on this bike