|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The versatile SE Monterey 1.0 handles fitness riding, neighborhood riding, or commuting to work.
A lightweight alloy frame, Shimano 24 speed drivetrain and reliable Tektro disc brakes operate smoothly on roads and bike paths.
Available in this Women's Specific frame design or the standard, Step-Over Frame (listed separately)
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are looking for a bike not listed, give us a call to see if we can get it and save you money.
- Main Frame: 6061 Alloy, Semi-Integrated Headset, Rack Mounts, Replaceable Hanger, Water Bottle Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel w/ 1-1/8in Steerer
- Crank Set: SR Suntour XR 48/38/28 w/ Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Resin Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano EZ-Fire, 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette, 11.32 8sp
- Chain: KMC, 8sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy
- Spokes: Black
- Rims: Alloy 32H Double-Wall
- Tires: Kenda Kwest, 700 x 32
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical Disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZ-Fire
- Headset: 1-1/8in Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy Flat, 25.4mm
- Tape / Grip: Ergonomic Kraton
- Stem: Alloy, 20° Rise, 25.4mm
- Saddle: Alloy 2-Bolt Micro-Adjust, 27.2mm
- Colors: Silver (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in (with low step-thru frame design)
For more info on this bike