|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
BMX meets Enduro!
In celebration of the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, along with SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations”, SE has created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The 27.5+ OM-Duro takes the design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike style upgrades.
This wildly unique bike comes in two sizes (Standard & XL) and features big 27.5x3.0 tires, disc brakes front and rear, internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, disc brakes front & rear, and internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike... there are no boundaries. Available in Standard & XL sizes.
• All new OM-Duro frame design featuring looptail rear end
• Euro 73mm bottom bracket
• Internal cable routing for dropper post, fixed dropouts, and removable derailleur hanger
• Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear Forks w/ 110mm spaced dropouts
• 27.5+ Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty Tires
• CNC alloy narrow/wide sprocket
• SRAM GX 2x10 derailleur w/ Roller Bearing Clutch Technology, 10-speed 11/36 Cassette
• SRAM GX 1x10 Trigger Shifter w/ exact actuation
• Includes custom Scot Breithaupt OM-Duro sticker sheet
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing
- Rear Triangle: Cr-Mo Tubing Looptail Rear End
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crank Set: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, SE V-Ridge Cranks, 175mm, 32T CNC Alloy Narrow/Wide Sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM GX 1x10, Short Cage
- Shifters: SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter, Exact Actuation, Alloy Lever
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1020, 10-speed, 11-36
- Chain: KMC X10
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 160mm Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Double-Wall Disc
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty, 27.5 x 3.0
- Brake Set: Tektro MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8in Threadless
- Handlebars: Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ Cruiser Bar, 31in x 6in
- Tape / Grip: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Saddle: SE Flyer
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 30.9mm
- Accessories: Vintage Vinyl SER Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Water Bottle Mounts, Custom Scot Breithaupt OM-Duro Sticker Sheet
- Colors: Blue Sparkle (as shown)
- Sizes: Standard, XL
For more info on this bike